Displaced Texan

Source for NJ legal AR mags

Hi all,

Where do you AR guys get your magazines? I have a preference for 30 rd mags blocked to 15 rds, but 20/15's will do nicely.

I usually order from C-Products, but it appears that the company has been sold (right as I placed my order....lol), and I haven't heard a peep out of them since.

Maybe my order will get filled, maybe it wont, I'm not holding my breath.

In any case, I'm looking for a new supplier, and was hoping you folks could recommend someone.

Thanks!!!

Jeff

Yeah, C-Products has been a pain as of late. My order is waiting on 4 weeks already. Not that I'm too eager to cancel it (they don't charge you until they ship it)... but it's disconcerting they haven't been able to meet their orders.

Wow....quick replies! Thanks guys, I'll give Midwest RX a try!

Shane45: I have a dozen or so of the C-Products stainless steel AR mags and have never once had an issue with them. They are solid, and reliable in my experience with hundreds of rounds through each of them.

I have not had hands on the aluminum mags, so I cannot speak for them.

Cheers!

Jeff

I've never used polymer mags in my AR's, but I guess it's time to see what all the fuss is about. I ordered half a dozen of the NJ legal PMags from Midwest PX to see how they work.

Thanks for the advise, guys.

Jeff

Yeah, C-Products has been a pain as of late. My order is waiting on 4 weeks already. Not that I'm too eager to cancel it (they don't charge you until they ship it)... but it's disconcerting they haven't been able to meet their orders.

Same here.

I ordered a couple things about 3 weeks ago and called them about a week ago to see what was going on. They failed to let me know that what I ordered was out of stock.

I'm calling them tomorrow to cancel my order.

Same here.

I ordered a couple things about 3 weeks ago and called them about a week ago to see what was going on. They failed to let me know that what I ordered was out of stock.

I'm calling them tomorrow to cancel my order.

I'm gonna wait a bit... no rush since they never charged my card.

I'm not going to canx my order with C-Products either.

I really like the stainless steel mags they make, and I hope that they get situated from the change of ownership soon.

In the meantime, I'm going to try the P-Mags and see what everyone is on about.

I've never used polymer mags in my AR's, but I guess it's time to see what all the fuss is about. I ordered half a dozen of the NJ legal PMags from Midwest PX to see how they work

they work perfectly. as usual with most things gun related, youll never use them to their full potential, unless you purposely abuse them. you can supposedly drive a truck over them, and theyll work just fine. no metal mag can do that. theyre less likely to jam then usgi or others. they also look cool, and are available in 3 colors. people have used usgi mags and the like for 20yrs without many complaints. pmags are just an improvement over a decent product.

theres no reason to run out and completely replace every mag you have with pmags just because theyre the latest fad. but they are available in 15rnds and easily found, which cant be said for 15rnd alum.

I bought a metal one from shore shot which ended up being a piece of crap, and a polymer one from the Bullet Hole, which was good.

If it was a 15/20 PMAG, likely one of mine as Bullet Hole is a stocking dealer of PMAGs I make :)

And thanks for the recommendations, guys! Glad to see you guys like the mags!

Look no further than Midwest PX. I have yet to own a C-products mag that works and isnt a flimsy piece of crap!

Mine work, wanna use them and see if you can break them? Come on dude, your better than that.

Another vote for MidwestPX, I think Ty is actually an NJ resident in hiding because he feels our pain.