Motofan

New Member from Old Bridge

Hello All,

Glad to have found the local forums. Recently got my FID and pistol purchase permit. Looking to purchase a 9mm

very soon. I went to Shore Shot today and fired the Springfield XD and Berretta 92FS. Liked the xd but I really want a thumb

safety.

I will try Brick Armory next week to see what they have. I would also like to check out OB pistol and rifle, but have to wait until

the second sunday of the month.

Coop

Hello All,

Glad to have found the local forums. Recently got my FID and pistol purchase permit. Looking to purchase a 9mm

very soon. I went to Shore Shot today and fired the Springfield XD and Berretta 92FS. Liked the xd but I really want a thumb

safety.

I will try Brick Armory next week to see what they have. I would also like to check out OB pistol and rifle, but have to wait until

the second sunday of the month.

Coop

Welcome to the Forum, I'm from Sayreville and belong to the OBRPC, great place, the indoor range is fantastic and I have yet to shoot there other than the Orientation class with more than just myself at the range. Same just about hold true for the outdoor range with the time and days that I go. I am very glad I joined and for the few people I have meet there, I have yet to meet anyone that isn't absolutely pleasant to talk to or shoot with.

As far as your purchase, glad you went to Shore Shot, also a member there and if you mention that you are part of this forum you get a discount. Good choice in shooting a few of the guns you are interested in, always good to do that.

Harry

Welcome to the fun. I'm over in the Matawan/Old Bridge area also. In addition to OBRPC, I would do some due diligence and check out Central Jersey before settling on a club, CJRPC. Further away, but depending on where you are going with your shooting sports may have more to offer.