junkmanted

check out these stocks the Zombie Chop Battle Axe

So, how would I go about using one of these bad mamma-jammas? When the zombies get too close I just grab the searing hot barrel and gas tube and swing a potentially loaded gun around with the muzzle end pointed at myself? I think I'll pass.

see its thinking like this thatll make u zombie lunch

It's possible that just the sight of one of those would make a zombie think there aren't enough brains there to make an attack worth it, so it might still be effective.

Best quote of the day!

So, how would I go about using one of these bad mamma-jammas? When the zombies get too close I just grab the searing hot barrel and gas tube and swing a potentially loaded gun around with the muzzle end pointed at myself? I think I'll pass.

You would not last 3 seconds in a Zombie situation thinking like that! You never point the muzzle at yourself! :roulette: .You use the battle axe like a Pugil stick by sweeping the butt towards the Zombie in a slicing motion :icon_rolleyes:

You would not last 3 seconds in a Zombie situation thinking like that! You never point the muzzle at yourself! :roulette: .You use the battle axe like a Pugil stick by sweeping the butt towards the Zombie in a slicing motion :icon_rolleyes:

I'll keep that in mind if I happen to be on the set of American Gladiators when the apocalypse hits.