Maksim

NJGF T-Shirts

For those that paid, the shirts are in the mail. Stayed till 11pm, but got most of them out. The few that are left will be mailed out tomorrow. In either case, should start getting them Friday or Sat.

There are extras avail in most sizes, will have exact counts soon, however if you want, send a message.

Recieved mine as well. Want to ware it right away to piss the wife off.

wow, =)

so we have guys buying tshirts to piss off the wife, but the winner is sending a tshirt to someone anti gun overseas.

Glad you guys are enjoying them.

Thanks, Maks...got it yesterday. Went to the liquor store with it on and the clerk thought it said "NO Gunforum.com". When I corrected him, he said, "oh good, I like guns". Probably for the benefit of the hoodlums in line behind me lol.

Maks - I'll take a large in black, if you have extra. If you plan on going to CJ for the 6/5 USPSA, I can pick it up there, otherwise mail is fine. I won't be able to make Shongum on 6/4, since I'll be up in Foxboro for a soccer game. Thanks.

Maks,

Just got mine in the mail today. Thanks! Will be wearing one next time we have a meetup in Bayonne...(will there be one next week? Ray? anyone?)

I've been working nights, sorry dude.

Wore mine to the field last night to coach softball...4 people including the ump commented on it and said they didnt know there was such a resource...I enlightened them on how great a place it is for info and pie.

Wore mine to the field last night to coach softball...4 people including the ump commented on it and said they didnt know there was such a resource...I enlightened them on how great a place it is for info and pie.

Pie?... What Pie?... I like Pie...Where's the pie?...Nobody told me about pie...