I had to post this picture for everyone to see, as well as Glenn. It is friggin insane! I've never seen anything like it. Normally I would have emailed him it, but I wanted him to be surprised so I put it on here. I hope you get a kick out of this Glenn!

This was originally an HD video from my Canon, and I took this still shot after attempting to hit shift + print_screen about 200 times before getting the perfect still.

If anyone can guess what he is shooting, you can pat yourself on the back :D

post-2200-0-00456600-1304602819_thumb.jpg

P.S. - I know someone will say it was but I can assure you that this was not photochopped. I don't even have, nor know, how to work any of those editing programs.

• Like 2

is that glenns cz?

Used to be, now just a lump of melted steel. Glenn, I told you that 12 grains of Unique was a tad heavy for a 9mm - the tip-off should have been when you had to wet the powder and tamp it down to make it fit.

I'm assuming this is Glenn's MANLY gun - his X-Frame in .500 S&W.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

^^^^ That second shot, if you can hear it, hit the steel plate at 100yds. Glenn also knocked the steel plate DOWN (which has never been done before) on his first shoot aimed at the steel...he also took a huge chunk out of it, AR500 nonetheless.

I'm uploading our vids from that day on youtube. Ill post them later after work.

Awesome, love those big fiery muzzle blasts! I've grabbed similar shots from some video on my simple point and shoot camera by using VideoLAN player and just going frame by frame to find the best ones. Check that out, you may find some more interested shots buried in your footage.

Awesomeness! The pic and the video are great!

The shooting stance one handed does have me singing "I'm a little tea cup, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout..." in my head though :icon_mrgreen:

Ah whatever lol it is how you are supposed to do it, and it works quite well. :codemafia:

Could be worse...

thug_sideways_pistol_aim.jpg

Yeah, great photo!!! I nominate it to replace the NJGF header:

NJGF_banner.jpg

We'll have to change the name to "New Jersey What The F*%$??? Flamethrower Forums"

Awesomeness! The pic and the video are great!

The shooting stance one handed does have me singing "I'm a little tea cup, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout..." in my head though :icon_mrgreen:

LOL, I was kind of impressed till I read this. Now I cant look at it again without laughing. Glenn will be trying out for the Asbury Park Shooting Team.