dave545

Osama Raid Revealed on May 16th at 10pm

The military channel is doing a special with members from seal team 6 i believe about the raid and what happened on may 16th at 10pm.

i though u guys would be interested

Ha, so, it'll be some old timers (albeit no less bad-a**) from one of the SWGs, and maybe a guy sitting in one of those dark rooms with a voice changer? And then some civilian "experts" (who are just speculating anyway) , and also an officer of some sort also giving some insider insight.

And yet task forces, which have been used since the absolute beginning of operations to include specifically hunting for UBL, probably won't be discussed (which is probably a good thing I suppose).

I guess it'll feed the appetite of people who are craving [dis]information.

.......Except Obama did not kill Osama. This whole "Obama killed Osama" crap is kind of annoying. Obama sat in his office, in his nice comfy clothes and nice comfy chair.....while our men and women who serve and die for our country in a sand-filled sh*thole were out killing Osama. Obama did nothing but say something along the lines of "Yes, raid the house."

Watching it now. Seems pretty cheesy

I thought it was supposed to be on tomorrow? Today is only the 15th. I didn't expect it to be anything less than cheesy. I highly doubted that the History channel was going to get the first scoop at what happened during the raid.