njpilot

PMag Group Buy

Okay, for 30+, I can do the following:

15/20 or 15/30: $19

Curved stubby: $20

Ranger plates are $4.50ea extra

15/20: $27

Stubby: $28.50

These are pretty much the prices of the last group buys with the material surcharge that my vendor has passed on to me.

All of these would go in one box to one address and to keep things simple, I'll foot the bill for shipping. In the vein of keeping things simple, just one person needs to send payment and this can be check, money order, Visa, MC, or Discover. I'll manufacture the mags once the order is paid for and I should be able to turn the order around pretty quickly. As far as availability, all models and color are eligible for the buy. As far as how long to keep the buy open, I'd like it to be no more than two weeks so the last day would be Aug. 13 if you consider today Day 1.

ok guys, as of right now, depending on whether I and Intercooler each get 4 or 5, we're at 28-30 and 3 from the original thread still haven't responded here.

I will pm my address to everyone and you can mail me a personal check or money order and I will place the order with Ty and pay for it.

I will wait until late next week to see who else wants to jump in on this.

Hopefully we will be able to arrange meet ups so I won't have to ship to anyone.

Thanks.

Keith

Hopefully we will be able to arrange meet ups so I won't have to ship to anyone.

Thanks.

Keith

If you attend any matches regularly, you might want to mention. Easy pick up at a match might draw in some more people.

If you attend any matches regularly, you might want to mention. Easy pick up at a match might draw in some more people.

Yep, thanks Raz, I do try to make the USPSA at CJ. Will miss the next 2 at Shongum due to vacations. May make an Old Bridge one soon as well. Could always make a special trip to Old Bridge for a meet up as it is not far from me at all.