jose830

The one that sleeps close to me...show me the one that sleeps close to you...

I think Jeremy has the same S/A that I have.

Here's what sleeps next to me, besides the wife:

Parachute_Mount_small.jpg

With kids in the house there are no loaded guns, just the dogs. While they are doing their thing, I am getting out something to go greet an unwanted visitor with. :icon_mrgreen:

those M&Ps are looking really sharp! here is mine a beretta px4 storm in .40 cal., this was my very first handgun and the one i have the most experience with, thats important for hd when something goes bumpity in the night...

th_61c785c6.jpg

Just like Mike....this is the one that sleeps closest to me

4ifm92.jpg

Dogs are like gas - they tend to expand to the size of the container - in this case the bed.

This is the closest (not the only) firearm to me...

14loww.jpg

P220R folded slide with night sights.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Are those the hogue extreme grips? look awesome.

...and feel even better. Yes, they are Extreme, tan g-mascus with the Piranha texture. G-10 is THE grip material.

Taurus 709 slim with Speer gold dots sleeps somewhere in bed with me ;)

Taurus 1911 .45 with FMJ is nightstand gun and a few feet away in my closest is my tacticool Mossy 500 with 00 Buckshot.

May be swapping out the 1911 with the .226 with rail and night sights as soon as I get more down the pipe.

Handguns just a means to get to the shotty :)

Jeremy nobody gets a gun as shiny as you.

Butcher Boy I am also a fan of the Fenix lights. More durable than I will ever need with, multifunctional light settings and still a fraction of the price of SF lights.

The one next to me is XD 45. Gotta love 14 rounds of 45 at the ready in a reliable and proven platform.

230 gr Ranger T series. Good enough for my BIL dept. (Sheriff) good enough for me.

Jeremy nobody gets a gun as shiny as you.

Butcher Boy I am also a fan of the Fenix lights. More durable than I will ever need with, multifunctional light settings and still a fraction of the price of SF lights.

The one next to me is XD 45. Gotta love 14 rounds of 45 at the ready in a reliable and proven platform.

230 gr Ranger T series. Good enough for my BIL dept. (Sheriff) good enough for me.

I thought you drank the Smith & Wesson kool-aid?

I thought you drank the Smith & Wesson kool-aid?

Ray Ray I did drink the Kool-aid, I won't miss the XD!!!! But seriously at the time I bought the XD it was that or G20(?) and the Glock ergonomics just don't fit me the XD is like an extension of my hand.

Ray Ray I did drink the Kool-aid, I won't miss the XD!!!! But seriously at the time I bought the XD it was that or G20(?) and the Glock ergonomics just don't fit me the XD is like an extension of my hand.

M&P45?

Currently my P229 loaded with 180 grain Federal HST. It's a great pistol but my girlfriend has a little trouble with the thick grip and manipulating the slide with the heavy recoil spring. The .40 is also a bit too much recoil for her. We plan to replace it with a M&P full size 9mm loaded with 124 Grain +P Gold Dots.