Sign in to follow this  
matty

Lakewood Break In and HD w/Glock

The one thing about that article that really gets me..."The suspect, described as an approximately 20 year-old white male, was arrested and taken into custody". If the suspect had been any other race, it would not have been mentioned.

Funny how that works, huh?

The last line of the article proves it's fake:

"No charges were filed against the homeowner."

Actually, I think that proves it's real. In NJ it's quite possible to imagine what is unthinkable elsewhere (except for the UK) -- that a law abiding home owner who uses a firearm to subdue an intruder, without firing said firearm, could actually be charged with a crime. I mean, come on, they could have charged the homeowner with intentional infliction of emotional distress on the poor home invader. He could of just called the police, or at least waited for his wife to be raped before pulling a gun.

I like the way they have a picture of the "actual gun used by the homeowner." Ooooh, is that what a Glock looks like? And with a laser sight too! Super cool!!!

The one thing about that article that really gets me..."The suspect, described as an approximately 20 year-old white male, was arrested and taken into custody". If the suspect had been any other race, it would not have been mentioned.

It's noteworthy because most of the criminals in Lakewood NJ are not 20 yr old white males... Just sayin. I'm actually surprised it didn't say "20 yr old white male goyim" after identifying the homeowner as Frum. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frum

Wait, what!? I think it is the complete opposite.

Whenever I read police blotter or whatever, they always state the ethnicity of the suspect. Secondly, I personally think it if was a 'white' suspect, they would have withheld it but usually if they are black or latino, THEN it is mentioned.

a break in and home defense only has something to do with race when people make it... lets just entirely end the discussion in regards to race and take it at face value.. someone lawfully defended themselves.. and walked away.. as opposed to knowing if the criminal was black.. white.. or orange.. I would rather hear more about the situation.. or even like to see an interview with the guy... how the police responded to him is VERY relevant to us.. it would be very interesting to hear a first hand account of a current police interaction of this nature..

• Like 1

The last line of the article proves it's fake:

"No charges were filed against the homeowner."

Myself, I was going with this as the most questionable line: "Seconds later, a Lakewood Officer with his gun drawn ran up to the burglar and told him to freeze, while the officer held him at gunpoint waiting for backup to arrive."

Seconds? I mean you can enumerate the time since the dinosaurs roamed the earth in seconds if you really wanted to I guess.