reloaderguy

National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act Scheduled for House Floor Vote on Tuesday-HR822

the stories the anti's are coming up with are unreal!

someone remind Holt that WE here in NJ, ARE NOT HAPPY with own gun laws!!

How can any ANTI not sound like an idiot, after all that have no logistical reason to back their position so they have to make up stuff that sound good TO Them and other Anit's.

Lies especially from OUR NJ reps Pascrell and Holt !!

Ohh yea those really pissed me off considering they said WE the people of NJ do not want change because we feel our current gun laws are working.. which we all know is complete BS. I bet Pascrell doesn't hang out in Paterson to be talking to garbage he does.

Ohh yea those really pissed me off considering they said WE the people of NJ do not want change because we feel our current gun laws are working.. which we all know is complete BS. I bet Pascrell doesn't hang out in Paterson to be talking to garbage he does.

Pascrell probably has a ccw permit!

I doubt he's walking around Paterson unarmed or without security detail!

Make they live like us & they'll change their minds.

The irony is most in NJ would pay $100-200 year for a permit to carry probably, and have to at least an NRA Basic Pistol class.. the fact NJ's have to requal every 6 months (from what I heard) is insane.. the fact you have to get Qual'd then go apply is another joke.. the permit is cheap.. its getting the class, getting qual'd, going to court.. getting denied.. all that for the bad joke.. :sarcastichand:

I hope this plays out for at least most of the country..

I don't get WHY NJ has to be last to possibly getting a real permit system in place.. I mean NJ is like 1st in crime.. IMHO..

I loved the fact that Hank Johnson from Georgia was up there bableing away about how we cant have people without any training prancing around thses states with guns and then at the very end of his stupid speech he aknowledged the fact his OWN STATE DOESNT REQUIRE ANY TRAINING , what a dope !!!!!!! :sarcastichand:

I love listening to Hank Johnson. He is the Congressman from Georgia who was concerned that the Island of Guam might "tip over" if too many Marines are stationed there. That is on Youtube if you haven't seen it. He definitely road the little bus to school and is the perfect advocate for increased gun control. You just have to smile when he opens his mouth and rambles.

• Like 1

I love listening to Hank Johnson. He is the Congressman from Georgia who was concerned that the Island of Guam might "tip over" if too many Marines are stationed there. That is on Youtube if you haven't seen it. He definitely road the little bus to school and is the perfect advocate for increased gun control. You just have to smile when he opens his mouth and rambles.

Go to 1:15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

• Like 2

ROFLMAO.... "We're concerned that the island might tip over"

If you run against him, that is all you need to play.

In other news, seeems like NJ is done for. The amendmend passed requiring individual states to certify other states' CCW up to par to their own, and be certified by AG and SP.

ROFLMAO.... "We're concerned that the island might tip over"

If you run against him, that is all you need to play.

In other news, seeems like NJ is done for. The amendmend passed requiring individual states to certify other states' CCW up to par to their own, and be certified by AG and SP.

Yeah just saw that, what a shame. Nothing was even mentioned about the "may issue" side of the argument when that dill hole from RI spoke.

I do believe it hasn't officially been voted on. The recorded votes are going on now. Amendment one, passed the voice vote, but currently is 6 votes for 19 votes against.

There may be hope yet.

I do believe it hasn't officially been voted on. The recorded votes are going on now. Amendment one, passed the voice vote, but currently is 6 votes for 19 votes against.

There may be hope yet.

gregg, the voice vote on 1st one went no iirc.