Krdshrk

NJGF Arms Race 2012

Man, I've got to get some pics up (not that I have anything that's really worth looking at)... So far this year, I picked up a Browning Buck Mark Camper, a Glock 19 Gen4, and as of yesterday (though I'm waiting for my 30 days to be up so I don't get the urge to sell guns to gang-bangers) a new Ruger SR22 pistol.

I bought it from a forum member Shane. Here is the "for sale" link...

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30576-wts-brian-bilby-customized-colt-1991/page__hl__bilby__fromsearch__1

Was it a Bilby completed gun or was it finished by Dane?

SOLD:

Beretta 92fs

Glock 21sf

Sitting at FFL waiting for excemption form:

Sig 210 Legend Target

S&W 586 no dash 4"

Walther PPK/S Interarms blue in 380

CZ 82 in 9mm Mak

Ruger Vaquero Stainless Conversion (45acp/45LC)

M1 Garand matching

Nick, remove the magwell and the plastic trigger and install an ambi safety and non adjustable rear sights and you have a winner. Oh, and chamber it in 45 acp instead of the Euro pellet.

Nick, remove the magwell and the plastic trigger and install an ambi safety and non adjustable rear sights and you have a winner. Oh, and chamber it in 45 acp instead of the Euro pellet.

No...

• Like 1

Futool, how dare you cast off the advice of Rachel Ray!

I'm a moron :crazy:

Nick, very nice, good job, So have you shot her yet???

Thank you sir. Yep, late last night I ran down to the indoor range to give her a test. Just a couple of boxes. It was very smooth.

the chrome look doesnt look so bad nick, i didnt think i'd be a fan, but it looks cool. maybe a nice set of black VZ grips would realy set her off

Ha, thanks. It's not really "chrome" like you'd find on a bike.

I'm definitely changing out those grips. Too thin, not a fan.

So far this year, I've only added a Spike's Tactical stripped lower which I hope to completely build before the end of the year.

SpikesTacticalstrippedlowerreceiver2.jpg

I also hope to add an M&P 15 Sport while I'm building the Spike's AR and possibly an M&P 15-22.

I've completed my AR build and have decided (for now) to forgo the M&P 15 Sport. I've also picked up an M&P 15-22.

The AR Build

2012-03-10135116.jpg2012-03-10135136.jpg

The M&P 15-22

2012-03-10135008.jpg2012-03-10135031.jpg

Both guns together

2012-03-10135053.jpg

Did you buy that at Arms N Ammo? He had one on the website today and I was really interested in it. Have you shot it yet? what do you think?

No, I got it from another forum member, just today, so I haven't shot it yet. It's like new, apparently no more than 50 or 60 rounds through it. Really like the thumbhole stock and the build quality looks very good. The one at A&A looks very nice and that's a great price. A heads-up, though. From what I can see the magazines for these are hard to come by. Mine came with 6 mags, so I lucked out. Good luck!