blksheep

Who would win in a fight?

Maybe I'm showing a lack of appreciation for Aikido, but all that clip looked like was a big galoot, Seagal, tossing around a few tiny Asians in a choreographed routine more fitting for the WWE.

I love Norris, but in his day THIS Chuck would take both he and Seagal apart...especially in a bar/street fight:

post-3531-0-43268500-1330465543_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Maybe I'm showing a lack of appreciation for Aikido, but all that clip looked like was a big galoot, Seagal, tossing around a few tiny Asians in a choreographed routine more fitting for the WWE.

I love Norris, but in his day THIS Chuck would take both he and Seagal apart...especially in a bar/street fight:

And what about "super foot" Wallace?

Awesome! The Bayonne Bleeder. How is this the first Chuck Wepner reference I have ever seen on nJgf?

• Like 1

I was gonna say, that looked like the Globe Trotters beating up on the Washington Generals

• Like 1

Haha, notice the dude with the spong and water first hits the ref prob thinking, "Dude you couldn't count slower?" lmao

Hell, Chuck wasn't counted out; Perez stopped it with 19 seconds left in the 15th...yes, the 15th round.