leadjacket

remington golden bullet 525 brick at dicks

ya u can have them, i was there at like 1 today and walked right by them, they suck i may buy them if they were 5.00 a brick but thats it. i ahve never seen a dirtier .22 bullet and your hands are all gold when you are down with the powder coating they use.

I used them when I first bought my .22 conversion for my sig and didnt have any issues with them, as odd as it might sound though they dont seem put together aswell as say the federal's .22's. The projectiles could be wiggled out and such but like I said never had any issues with firing them.

The goldenshits and thunderturds blow. Federal bulk packs are about the same price and is top notch ammo. When I pick through the misfire can at the range, %85 of the .22lr ammo in the bin is remington with multiple strikes around each rim. The rest of the stuff is from guns that were tweaked and barely even nicked the rim.

• Like 1

I use them exclusively on my marlin 795. A little greasy on the hands when your firing a couple of hundreds but no big deal. Well worth the money . I have about 4000 rounds to keep my son busy. Expect 5 to 6 duds per box not bad at all. Would have bought some too but I used up the money on 9 mm rnds.

5-6 dude per brick or per box?

per brick is pretty hopeful if you ask me. I bought a brick and turned out every 1 in 15-20 was a dud with no primer and the rest dirtied my gun up so fast its not even funny.

I stick to blazer 525 packs $19 and change at dicks for 525 pack. rarely ever a dud and very clean. Theyre just mini-mags with out the coper washing over the bullet

live and learn..will stick to mini mags

I'd stick with the Federal Bulk 525rd packs from Cabelas. They're on sale right now for I think 70 bucks/2100rds plus a dry box. I may get 1 or 2 light primer strikes per brick, but on a second strike they go off. Great bulk ammo.

Yep. Per box of 525 rnds about 5 -6 duds out of a marlin 795. I've also used some left over 333 Winchester given to me, no problems there about 150-200 rnds. I've trained my son and myself to just rack another round and keep shooting. What kind of guns are you folks using when you have 5% failure rates?

I'd stick with the Federal Bulk 525rd packs from Cabelas. They're on sale right now for I think 70 bucks/2100rds plus a dry box. I may get 1 or 2 light primer strikes per brick, but on a second strike they go off. Great bulk ammo.

Same here, I think the Federal bulk packs are the best .22 ammo for the money, always had probs with the remington crap, plus its dirty.

I may have to pick up 1 or 2 of those drybox deals from Cabelas, Im getting low on .22s, I think I only have ~5k left.

I had this happen to 4 of 200 tonight. I'm not sure if it was the gun or the ammo though since it was a range gun.

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

These were out of the 50 round packs, and I have never really noticed any duds. Occasionally one will fail to fire on the first strike, but the second usually gets it.

However, I have heard that the 50 round boxes and the 525 bricks are different rounds, just with the same name.

It was new and shiny when it went in the mag, not so much when it came out of the chamber. As I said, it was a range S&W 41, so I have absolutely no idea about how often (if ever) it was cleaned or what was done to it.

Thankfully I don't have to deal with that any more.