BarkNBite

A Witness Speaks........

The more I read about this, the angrier I get..lots of unanswered questions

People who exploit tragedies like this to serve an agenda truly disgust me, and to see so many people

mindlessly make a decision before the facts are known, actually frightens me

Dave T

• Like 1

Raises the question thou..why is this witness just coming foward now? You know what I mean, but maybe it's just my tin foil hat.

Its called control of information, and is usually exercised by anyone who is a potential defendant. If you were involved in a SD shooting , the last thing your attorney would want you or any other witnesses to do is to go on TV and all over the internet telling your story. Let stuff calm down, get all the details, let the other side slip up and show all their cards, then in a controlled fashion, release information as necessary.

Its called control of information, and is usually exercised by anyone who is a potential defendant. If you were involved in a SD shooting , the last thing your attorney would want you or any other witnesses to do is to go on TV and all over the internet telling your story. Let stuff calm down, get all the details, let the other side slip up and show all their cards, then in a controlled fashion, release information as necessary.

I get what you're saying but wouldn't it have been more productive to come out with this witness in the begining? Before a majority of the country turned this into a race riot issue; I would venture a guess that a large % of Americans have already determined Z's guilt, that will be bad when it comes time for a jury of 12 to be fair and impartial.

I agree with you guys as far as jumping to conclusions and not knowing all the facts.

However if during the investigation it is proven that Z did continue to pursue him after he was told by a police dispatcher to break off his pursuit, I question what Z's intention was.

The whole situation very well could have been avoided if this is found to be true. If Z went from his observer role to an investigator role.

Who knows if all the facts that led up to the shooting will ever be truly known. Z took that kids life and at the end of the day only Z and his conscience will know if it was the right thing to do.

I get what you're saying but wouldn't it have been more productive to come out with this witness in the begining? Before a majority of the country turned this into a race riot issue; I would venture a guess that a large % of Americans have already determined Z's guilt, that will be bad when it comes time for a jury of 12 to be fair and impartial.

It says in the news cast, he was interviewed the night of the shooting and is partly the reason Z wasn't arrested

It says in the news cast, he was interviewed the night of the shooting and is partly the reason Z wasn't arrested

I started to write something about that and the police but didn't want to become to longwinded in my response. Yes, police interviewed him on the night it happen, but in the same breath that the media is deciding Z's guilt they also vilified the police for covering up a "racist killers" actions. My point being the media either should have been made aware of this witness, or they didn't report it because it wasn't good news. This is just my opinion, as far as this incident itself that is for a judge and jury to decide, to many unanswered questions. I agree with Alex it will all come out eventually.

Can't wait for all the facts to come out, because you know there has to be even more.

At this point, it sounds like Zim was chasing this kid through the neighborhood until the kid got sick of running and kicked his a**. I'd like to know if Zimmerman really did stop chasing and was on his way back to his SUV, or if that's the story he's giving to keep himself out of prison.

The plot thickens.

Well, even though I think the media blew this whole thing way out of proportion and it's getting old already, I certainly would enjoy seeing all of those media outlets squirming to control the damage if the shooting turns out to be justified.

Need to hear all the facts. Not just what the biased media tells me. If it turns out that this was justified I doubt you will hear any more about it. Never a correction or apology.

I agree 100%.

If Zimmerman is cleared, I think he should find the meanest pitbull of a lawyer he can find and go after everyone for Libel and Slander.

I love how when there's black on black killings nobody says a word. The news should just stay the hell out of it.

The only reason the media is up in arms, is because they're trying to mold it into the meme "racist White guy shoots innocent black kid in racially motivated shooting, supported by Florida's lax gun laws which were pushed by Republicans". The media has portrayed the story that Zimmerman saw a black kid walking down the street, pulled out a gun and shot him like the racist whitey he is and in fact all whities are. The problem is the facts don't fit the meme. That doesn't matter to the race pimps.

1. Zimmerman is not white, he's Hispanic. You'll note they're going to call him "White Hispanic".

2. Zimmerman is in a multi-racial family. His family says he's not a racist.

3. Stand your ground does not apply here. If Zimmerman did follow the kid, that goes out the window.

4. Tall Black kid was beating on 5'4" Zimmerman

5. Witnesses corroborate Zimmerman's side.

I don't have all the facts, but I know for sure, no one in the media does either because they're conveniently leaving out the inconvenient facts.

• Like 3

2. Zimmerman is in a multi-racial family. His family says he's not a racist.

I don't have all the facts, but I know for sure, no one in the media does either because they're conveniently leaving out the inconvenient facts.

I'm on the same page with you, that since not all of the facts are out there, I'm not saying a word because I'd rather wait to say "not guilty" than jump the gun and find out that I'm wrong...thus making me eat crow. I use that rule in sports too: Don't brag about a win until the clock reaches zero.

But I also wanted to note that, from your #2, I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that he actually has a black brother in his multi-racial family.

I've stayed away from this thread and others related for many reasons.

I hear talk of a "hate crime" Latino on Black? Give me a break. No such thing IMHO.

Remember there are two motivators in life sex and money and this is all about money.

The media plays this up regardless of truth to boost their ratings, PERIOD!

Sharpton and Jackson form marches / protests. Why money.

The President(in caps because I respect the office) plays this up why? Because he wants the Black vote, Money!

The parents want justice, sure...Money.

How old is the picture of the benign little boy with the Holister shirt on? I don't know just asking?

Was Martin trespassing? Did 911 only suggest Zim not pursue? Was Zim attacked? What was Martin's history and backgroud?

It's going to be difficult for Zim to get a fair trial.

And as I see it all the media hyping this and the racial agitators are all the enemies of our countries freedom and justice and subsequently or enemies.

• Like 1