Barms

Gun For Hire reality TV show... ?

this was discussed a little in the GFH forum.. but wanted to bring it here.. Hey, its capitalism, if a reality show made Carlo's bakery a multi millionaire there's no reason why GFH shouldnt get theirs too..

However, i just wonder if a show called New Jersey Guns will be good for us.. or make it worse. No disrespect to GFH, i have used one of their classes myself. Would the show help our cause hopefully showing how ridiculous NJ gun laws are? Or is it going to make it harder for my next P2P because NJ is now under the microscope after at TV show. (we're not talking housewife topic here, ya know?)

I dunno, maybe more ranges will open because of it.. it can go either way i guess..

Again, this is not about GFH. If i was them i would be doing the same thing. Its about growing the business.. I just hope there aren't repercussions.. there's not repercussions from Housewives.. this?.. umm.. i dunno.. I'm sure Anthony will chime in on this.. he's a brilliant guy and wouldnt want something to backfire on the NJ community.. but TV producers don't give two squats about whether it will help or hurt the NJ cause. they will just want to show guys blowing sh*t up.

(if this topic came up in another forum besides the GFH one, and i missed it, moderators can delete this, or delete if you think its bad to talk about a vendor.. i understand)

I think the idea would turn out well, knowing that GFH is a very professional company and had a good write-up the other day posted around the forums from a magazine? I'm sure that GFH will be able to keep NJ gun owners in a positve light.

Does anyone have a link to the topic in the gfh forum where this was talked about?

My second job is as a TV producer. I'd love to get into that condo. Depending on who is producing other and their vision, it can go either hood or bad to our cause.

My contract is 80 pages and rock solid. It will be a good thing for NJ. It is why it has taken a year to get off of the ground. I decide product placement, I decide angle of the story, etc, etc. The producer did the first three seasons of OCC choppers. It will be a docu-series. It will normally start with the radio show and me discussing a BS NJ issues and the show will go from there. This is all based on the fact that we even go on after the pilot episode. Who knows, either way it give me another forum to **** about or BS law's and the the majority of our useless politicians.

I am not doing this for the money, I am very happy with my school and the large following of students I have worked to build. Every month we convert and train about 1000 people and that is all I need.

Because I am not doing it for the fame (over 250,000 downloads of the radio show each week have taken care of that) LOL, I have been very careful as to what I will sign on too.

We shall see.

Anthony

this was discussed a little in the GFH forum.. but wanted to bring it here.. Hey, its capitalism, if a reality show made Carlo's bakery a multi millionaire there's no reason why GFH shouldnt get theirs too.. However, i just wonder if a show called New Jersey Guns will be good for us.. or make it worse. No disrespect to GFH, i have used one of their classes myself. Would the show help our cause hopefully showing how ridiculous NJ gun laws are? Or is it going to make it harder for my next P2P because NJ is now under the microscope after at TV show. (we're not talking housewife topic here, ya know?) I dunno, maybe more ranges will open because of it.. it can go either way i guess.. Again, this is not about GFH. If i was them i would be doing the same thing. Its about growing the business.. I just hope there aren't repercussions.. there's not repercussions from Housewives.. this?.. umm.. i dunno.. I'm sure Anthony will chime in on this.. he's a brilliant guy and wouldnt want something to backfire on the NJ community.. but TV producers don't give two squats about whether it will help or hurt the NJ cause. they will just want to show guys blowing sh*t up. (if this topic came up in another forum besides the GFH one, and i missed it, moderators can delete this, or delete if you think its bad to talk about a vendor.. i understand)

Thank you for your thoughts and concern and I really mean that. See my comments below. I am walking slowly on this one. I have a 20 year reputation to protect.

Anthony

Great reply GFH.. i feel sooooo much better now.. in a dorky way i'm glad you said it was the OCC producers.. that show never really "jumped the shark". It stayed grounded after all those years.. not like the bozos on Sons of Guns or American Guns who just want to make cannons explode now. (claymore mine in the back of a Porsche.. c'mon now..)

i'm pretty psyched now how perhaps you will show how guns will PROTECT us from criminals.. intead of the guns being the criminal.

My contract is 80 pages and rock solid. It will be a good thing for NJ. It is why it has taken a year to get off of the ground. I decide product placement, I decide angle of the story, etc, etc. The producer did the first three seasons of OCC choppers. It will be a docu-series. It will normally start with the radio show and me discussing a BS NJ issues and the show will go from there. This is all based on the fact that we even go on after the pilot episode. Who knows, either way it give me another forum to **** about or BS law's and the the majority of our useless politicians.

I am not doing this for the money, I am very happy with my school and the large following of students I have worked to build. Every month we convert and train about 1000 people and that is all I need.

Because I am not doing it for the fame (over 250,000 downloads of the radio show each week have taken care of that) LOL, I have been very careful as to what I will sign on too.

We shall see.

Anthony

Good deal Ant, great to hear you won't let them turn this into another OCC thing, while some like the OCC show for lots of us who are in the know, know they turned them into idiots, rich idiots but idiots just the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anthony, you need a young, good looking guy on your show, bring in the female audience, and that all-important 18-30 male demographic. I think we all know that I'm the right man for that job XD.

Well, at least with getting women watching the show, we all know I'm probably the best-looking guy in the NJ gun community XD.

But seriously, I can't wait to see it, I must admit, I always loved Spike's "Deadliest Warrior" despite their inaccuracies regarding weapons and such, and I need a reason to start flipping to ch 53 again.