silverado427

The walking dead

I think Carol is still alive. I hope she comes back a little more hardened now that she had to survive on her own after The T-Dawg incident.

I think Lori is dead but is now a walker. I could see her coming back to see her baby and a scene where Rick finds Lori holding it and him having to kill her... again.

I think Rick is now a little out of it and will show signs of it when alone, but will hold it straight amongst the group.

This is not a spoiler, as I have not read the comics, but I will say that Carol is definitely alive. If she had died, it would have been another dramatic moment, and I'm sure the writers would not have wasted the impact of that by just letting her slip away offscreen. OTOH, if she happens to have died, she and T-Dog are going to have to be dealt with as walkers at some point, and as someone else noted, the women folk are gettin' pretty scarce.

This is not a spoiler, as I have not read the comics, but I will say that Carol is definitely alive. If she had died, it would have been another dramatic moment, and I'm sure the writers would not have wasted the impact of that by just letting her slip away offscreen. OTOH, if she happens to have died, she and T-Dog are going to have to be dealt with as walkers at some point, and as someone else noted, the women folk are gettin' pretty scarce.

T-Dog has been dealt with when they discovered his partially consumed body. Carol is alive. Lori is a walker. (NOT a comic spoiler)

According to the guy that directed Sunday's episode, Lori was inside the walkers bloated belly. Apparently, the walker even had her hair coming out of his mouth. He stated this on Talking Dead. I don't think we'll be seeing her again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the guy that directed Sunday's episode, Lori was inside the walkers bloated belly. Apparently, the walker even had her hair coming out of his mouth. He stated this on Talking Dead. I don't think we'll be seeing her again.

I watched that Talking Dead episode and thought that was really stupid. The scene alone did not portray that properly. I feel like the writers have been getting a bit sloppy with the details recently.

To further illustrate:

If6BV.jpg

I love Greg nicotero. But bones and all? Skull? Pelvis? Really? Without breaking a tooth?

I watched that Talking Dead episode and thought that was really stupid. The scene alone did not portray that properly. I feel like the writers have been getting a bit sloppy with the details recently.

To further illustrate:

If6BV.jpg

I have to admit, this kind of irked me when I watched it. They need to fire their technical firearms advisor (I'm still looking for work BTW, hint-hint LOL). At a minimum put a damned carry handle or BUIS on the f-in' thing.

In season 1 they had majority marquee people. The ratio of practical gore to cgi heavily favored practical. Firearms were handled very very well.

After season 1, budget got slashed. Frank Darabont left the show and it seems like firearms work has gone majority cgi. As have the gore effects. When you're on a set and every gun is molded plastic, you're less likely to treat it like a real gun. The perception. Is that it just isn't that important.

Sooooooo glad Lori is finally freakin' dead. So long, ya skanky fookin Olive Oil-lookin' b!tch.

It took WAAAYYY too long for her to get whacked.

Sucks about T-Dog though. Damn.

I'll have to re-watch the episode though - I didn't even realize that something happened to Carol. Meh, whatever. She was just another softy and would have likely gotten someone else killed. Every time she was on-screen all I could think was "grow some friggin' hair, ya ugly dyke". Good riddance.

I feel like they are gonna kill off characters every week now, so they are going to have to introduce some new ones soon or this is going to get stale

Where have you been, new characters are introduced every week. Some are killed off right away but others seem to stick around like; Michonne, The Governor, Hershel, Judy, etc. They will all be around for a little while. Some will come and most will go. Some will even be back like Merle (who along with his brother Daryl and T-Dog who were not original comic book characters and not listed on the page linked below BTW). LOL

If you want to see a list of the comic book characters and get an idea of how long some of your favorites will be around check here: http://en.wikipedia....Dead_characters

What happened to the bad ass black guy, and his son from season one? I want them to come back. It seems like they never even made reference to them at all after Rick left

If you want to know what happens to them in the comic book (a good indication of where the TV show is going) click the link I posted above and look for Morgan and Duane Jones.

If you want to know what happens to them in the comic book (a good indication of where the TV show is going) click the link I posted above and look for Morgan and Duane Jones.

Actually the big "confirmed" rumor was that Tyrese would be brought on this season maybe we will see by the half season break?

I downloaded all the books but didn't get through them, I think the producers said they

want to distance themselves from the books so people don't know what is going to happen next

I think the producers said they want to distance themselves from the books so people don't know what is going to happen next

I think to some extent they have to at least loosely follow the comics as a vast number of the TV series fans are devotes of the comic book series. That is why I stated it is "a good indication" not an exact episode guide.

Sooooooo glad Lori is finally freakin' dead. So long, ya skanky fookin Olive Oil-lookin' b!tch.

It took WAAAYYY too long for her to get whacked.

I wonder where she is....she couldn't have been eaten up as they suggested.

I don't think her son had the heart to shoot her even if you heard the shot.

She's probably going to come back & Rick will have to marry her all over again.

I've been enjoying The Walking Dead this season, but not half as much as I did seeing Sarah Silverman on the last "Talking Dead". She had on denim cutoffs, black thigh-high stockings and platform heels. The stupid AMC "bug" on the lower right corner of the screen kept blocking my view of her thighs, though.