chris327

this is not good... cali high school shooting

Lets see what more come of this story. While none of us (Non-supporters also ) and people who support the 2A want to see this in the news, or ever have things like this happen anywhere, but what if there was a armed person there, stationed LEO, or some other sort of level of protection that averted a mass shooting?

You guys are looking at this all wrong. Thank god it was only a shotgun, If this was an evil assault rifle there would have been hundreds upon thousands would be dead. We should be using California strict laws as examples of how tragic events can be adverted. Wait CT had strict laws too?? Nevermind

Never saw that graphic before, but I got a good laugh out of it. Sad but true. Glad to hear none dead in this shooting.

Not sure if this is funny or sad, but 5 on that chart to the media could be a Glock's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys are looking at this all wrong. Thank god it was only a shotgun, If this was an evil assault rifle there would have been hundreds upon thousands would be dead. We should be using California strict laws as examples of how tragic events can be adverted. Wait CT had strict laws too?? Nevermind

Bingo... that's how twisted the media tarts are...BTW, word is an armed security took him down. Hmmm...maybe a score for the NRA? Nah, the media will say what you posted.

Bingo... that's how twisted the media tarts are...BTW, word is an armed security took him down. Hmmm...maybe a score for the NRA? Nah, the media will say what you posted.

Well I guess that's that for the story, can't see a solution that the NRA said would help and it has already helped being what the national media would like to report.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simply amazing. CNN barely a mention, FOXnews big headline. Because a "Good guy with a gun" saved the day not worth telling the story. More proof that they are not interested in saving kids lives. If they were they'd present this as evidence that it can work rather they sweep it under the carpet....