mcbethr

This is how I will fight: The NJ2AS Rally Video

NJ2AS has a new video up on Youtube: A call to all lawful gun owners to peaceably assemble at 10AM on February 8th at the statehouse in Trenton. I will be there. Please share this video with friends. Throw it up on Facebook. Share it on Twitter using the hashtag #TakeBackTrenton . The more people who come, the louder will be heard. Pass this video around to as many people you can, especially the hunters.

Please post this video on as many gun forums as you can. AR-15, Smith forums, Taurus forums, whatever.

This is how I will fight:

I've never been to Trenton, let alone where the rally is being held. What's the parking situation around there? Assuming there's places close by to park, do I have to worry about my truck being broken into, etc? Is there free/public parking close by?

I wonder who makes these, i enjoyed that first video they had

I don't know. But I hear that he is incredibly handsome, a fantastic dresser, the life of parties, is adored by women, hated by husbands and can talk the devil out of a golden spoon. From what I understand, he also owns a Beretta PX4 Compact which is widely rumored to have given him these incredible powers.

I've never been to Trenton, let alone where the rally is being held. What's the parking situation around there? Assuming there's places close by to park, do I have to worry about my truck being broken into, etc? Is there free/public parking close by?

I plan to take the River Line.

I don't know. But I hear that he is incredibly handsome, a fantastic dresser, the life of parties, is adored by women, hated by husbands and can talk the devil out of a golden spoon. From what I understand, he also owns a Beretta PX4 Compact which is widely rumored to have given him these incredible powers.

can't wait to get my 92 inox and hope to be as cool as that guy. Nice job on those vids.

I am trying to bring my work associates down.

and This Is Nascar, trenton is a dump. when I was a kid I worked at the minor league baseball stadium

I was in Trenton last year for that armor piercing ammo nonsense (I think that's what that nonsense was about). I showed up for that. I will be there again on the 8th. I'm sure we will have more people there this time around. I'm hoping at least. Honestly... It does make a difference! Not just in theory but FOR REAL!! When these idiots are being bombarded by us they get flustered... Very flustered. If we make it a circus that gavel will hit that sounding block quicker than you could imagine.... And that speaker will be saying the same shit as last year. "At this point we're going to revise the language of the proposed legislation and reconvene at a later date". In the hallway before and after the session have your phones out and let's ask some tough questions on video for the record. I did this last time minus the phone and that was stupid because that assembly woman from Newark lied straight to my face. Whatever that C's name was.

One idea is taking the bus. There are bus stops at Hamilton Marketplace that will go to Trenton. Unfortunately, it takes about 40 or so minutes to go probably 5-10 miles. But you could park free at the Shop Rite and right across from them (in front of Chili's) is a bus stop. Might be a good place to rally. Not sure on the bus times and frequency. I did mention the rally to a friend at work and he wants to go so I'm planning on being there.

Are people thinking of bringing signs, or is that too tacky? If so, here are some slogans I thought up:

Base Laws on Facts, Not Emotion

Stop Attacking the Good Guys

Doesn't NJ Have Bigger Problems

and my favorite: Thugs [heart symbol] Gun Control

I can probably put together some scalable vector format files of these so they can be printed out at any size if anyone is interested.

Just thinking as I type this... As much as we hate them... Notify whatever press we can that numbers are going to turn out for a "rally"? Maybe it will generate some attention, that could potentially work in our favor. These critters don't like the heat from that magnifying glass. Could possibly create a quick and unfruitful session with regard to the proposed legislation. Idk... Just a thought.

Just thinking as I type this... As much as we hate them... Notify whatever press we can that numbers are going to turn out for a "rally"? Maybe it will generate some attention, that could potentially work in our favor. These critters don't like the heat from that magnifying glass. Could possibly create a quick and unfruitful session with regard to the proposed legislation. Idk... Just a thought.

telling them will keep them away, surprising them will force them to come

I could tell you this. I am involved in planning the rally with Frank. Or should I say, I had originally volunteered on the original Facebook page 2nd right to organize, and coordinate. But recognizing, that Frank is a much more connected individual, I am assisting him in any way I can. We do have press releases being released. But we need volunteers, to frequent the gun shops and ranges, and hand out flyers, and help spread the word.

I know I am fairly new to this site, and a lot of you guys have been around for a while. I can only tell you, that I am not new to guns, and I am very passionate about this. Hopefully we can get some extra volunteers to give us a hand.

Anyone have an official idea of attendance? I plan on going but not entirely sure

It ain't gonna be 50 people, brother or even 100...I think the one thing we have on our side is that this really is The End. I could deal with OGAM. I could deal with handing my ID over for pistol ammo and having records kept in a logbook. I could deal without the bayonet lug and collapsible stock, but when a government agent can enter my house and sift around through my wife's underwear drawer, it's enough.

Maybe if I had spoken up when OGAM happened, we wouldn't be in the predicament.

I know I am fairly new to this site, and a lot of you guys have been around for a while. I can only tell you, that I am not new to guns, and I am very passionate about this. Hopefully we can get some extra volunteers to give us a hand.

You maybe new but have made some very good contributions to the forum man,, thanks..