Bully

Y'all Might Make More Money, But...

...I really do think I have the coolest job, ever.

I de-activated my FB account, so I have no where else to share these. So, I figured I'd brag a little bit on here. I took a class with an amazing editorial stylist in NYC in December. I'm not really a class guy. As a matter of fact, it's the first one I have taken in about 12 years. I went in not expecting anything much. I came out completely inspired. So worth it.

And guys, she's 16. Just so you know.

Let me know what y'all think.

C

8285412228_37233dea5d_c.jpg

8284392233_b4b0b06ca1_o.jpg

8285464136_9d71cdf77b_o.jpg

I had long hair once. It was cool, but maintaining it was a PITA and it was too hot in the summer for it. Plus I ended up using enough shampoo that I could probably tally up as a Great Pyramid's worth of .22LR bricks. If I ever decide to do it again I'll give you a call. :laugh:

in all seriousness, you should post up your shop on here and see if you could get some more clientelle

Hey, whatever floats your boat brother.

Done that already.

All I was doing was showing something I am proud of. It was a 6 1/2 hour day making that happen. However, I didn't notice the time as I do love what I do. I realize that this forum isn't quite the right place for this kind of thing, but since I am not on any other social media, it's the only place for me to show it off.

C