REQUIEMnJADED4U

I just purchased my first handgun! Pictures included!

After debating the Glock 19 gen 4 and Baretta FS92 for a couple of weeks, go figure I went with the the gun that was 3rd on my list! I bought the Beretta Px4 Storm. It honestly offered me the best of what I wanted out of my first 2 choices while the only compromise was the 10 round magazine limit unlike the 15 round magazine the other 2 have. I went to Ramsey Outdoor in Ramsey and they were sold out on the Glock and Beretta. They called the Paramus location and confirmed they had it in stock there. I dreaded going there but since I knew what i wanted, I figured I could go in there with a no nonsense mentality and just ask for what I wanted without having bug them by having them show me multiple guns. I went in and was pleasantly surprised by how nice and helpful the rep John was. All in all, it was a great purchase experience. I was told that NCIS will take 2-3 days and I got the call for pick up the following day. I got to shoot it for the first time today. I'm already looking forward to day 2!

D8E3D09A-9EF4-4355-B1BA-8DAAE1E4FF69-10175-0000057981BC09F6.jpg

EFBC2A74-8C36-420F-AB02-6E56381E160B-10175-0000057986A7C502.jpg

D8FB30EA-26E4-4B04-B13E-C2ECE0A8557C-10175-000005798C5DEAF6.jpg

The px storm is the softest recoiling compact i have ever shot. You ll love it. Planning to get one myself soon.

I also have the G19 gen4 , which is a solid gun.....but for some reason i dont do well with it........i do much better with other Glocks just not with this one.....go figure....

Thanks everyone, I'm anxiously anticipating the call to pick up Px4. I will definitely get a Glock, probably as my next or 3rd gun. I would also like to add the update/good news that my PD's detective whom handles FID and PP apps called and apologized for the typo on my FID card. He asked me to come in tomorrow morning at 7:30 so he can correct the issue of the missing "E" at the end of my FID number. :D

You will love the PX4, I own 2, one is in .40 SW and a .45 ACP and have had 0 problems with either, the only issue was that the sights were off. I guess you have a .45 thus the 10 round mag.? My .40 has a 14 round mag and the .45 has a 10 round mag.

That's a nice piece. My brother has it in .40 and the rotating barrel definitely helps with the recoil. Give it a good clean and go shooting man. If you don't clean, don't be surprised if you get some FTEs, stove pipes.

That's a nice piece. My brother has it in .40 and the rotating barrel definitely helps with the recoil. Give it a good clean and go shooting man. If you don't clean, don't be surprised if you get some FTEs, stove pipes.

So far so good with my PX4s, I shot about 900 rounds on the PX4 .40 and 400 rounds on my PX4 .45 and have had 0 problems. I do keep them clean, but under similar conditions I have had issues with my Sig 1911 .45 although it's behaving after a 400 round break in and my Walther PPQ 9mm had one FTE in 600 rounds.

I have a PX4 45 since June...Those Itailians are true "Artists" - it is probably one of the most butifull 45s out there...

Only complaint is the "pretty" conflicts with grip-ability...Tried the Houge grip and it made the somewhat wide grip wider...So I went with grip tape...Custome cut it myself and put it on many spots - works great...Also mounted a surefire light/laser on it so it makes a fantastic nightstand gun (the decocker is a plus on the safty side)....Also nail-polished the front sight (red) and do this on all my guns which do not have fiber...the 4 inch barrel is plenty accurate but not quite as accurate as a 1911 with the 5 inch barrel....

Enjoy, it was my first pistol too---Great Choice!