iRescue

Man stabs woman 12 times in Middletown bed bath and beyond

18-year-old man was arrested tonight after stabbing a woman 12 times inside the Middletown Bed Bath and Beyond.

This man was apparently the same man that set a cat on fire inside of its carrier using an Aerosol can and a lighter on Christmas eve. He was arrested and later released.

What are we going to blame? The easy availability of knives aerosol cans and matches? Or are we finally going to start blaming our failed mental health system that allows someone like this to be out in the streets?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

This man was apparently the same man that set a cat on fire inside of its carrier using an Aerosol can and a lighter on Christmas eve. He was arrested and later released.

fugg. That's felony animal cruelty, no? Clearly unhinged.

So this **** likes to hurt innocent cats, huh? Two minutes, that's all I ask for... Please? Let's see how much of a man he is without his knife.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

He can have his knife and i will keep my .45

Now here's a guy that has issues. Burns a cat, they catch him, and what do they do. PUT HIM BACK OUT ON THE STREET. Now I don't hear anyone crying about a kniife or lighter ban. Had he been keep in custody this won't have happened. It wasn't the knife, just like it's not the gun, it was him.

fugg. That's felony animal cruelty, no? Clearly unhinged.

So this **** likes to hurt innocent cats, huh? Two minutes, that's all I ask for... Please? Let's see how much of a man he is without his

He should be thrown into a Tiger or Lion sanctuary at a zoo somewhere. Let the cats get revenge while saving the taxpayers some money.

I believe there was also a lady somewhere in this story that was stabbed multiple times.

"The victim, identified by her family as 29-year-old Kerri Dalton of Keansburg, also had a baby with her inside the Middletown Bed Bath & Beyond store, when the attack occurred."

http://newyork.cbslo...nd-store-in-nj/

http://www.app.com/a...ddletown-store-

I believe there was also a lady somewhere in this story that was stabbed multiple times.

I should have added to my initial post; he should have been arrested or detained in a manner that could have prevented him from continuing on to rampaging into the human sphere. I don't know how to what level NJ law would have helped in this regard.

(I looked into the story a bit more. I am aghast that the judge even specified a bail amount ($1MM.) Lock him away, throw away the key. The toddler is lucky to be alive. Of course, a bullet would be faster and cheaper for the taxpayers.)

Edited by myosys

Those darn high capacity knives need to be banned. Actually what happened in England is that when they banned most guns, the number of knife attacks increased prompting England to try to, or maybe they already did, pass legislation to require that the tips of all knives be rounded so that they would be ineffective for stabbing. I think next they will require that rocks be under a half a pound and be rounded so sa to not cause much damage if used as a weapon. All knuckles will need to be moiturized to soften them to reduce injury in a fist fight. Jeeezh, what a world we live in and I feel sorry for the young people because it has been my experience that things like this do not get better, only worse.

I should have added to my initial post; he should have been arrested or detained in a manner that could have prevented him from continuing on to rampaging into the human sphere. I don't know how to what level NJ law would have helped in this regard.

(I looked into the story a bit more. I am aghast that the judge even specified a bail amount ($1MM.) Lock him away, throw away the key. The toddler is lucky to be alive. Of course, a bullet would be faster and cheaper for the taxpayers.)

25 or 30 years ago this guy would have been sent to Marlboro or Greystone for evaluation. He wouldn't have been on the street to stab this poor woman.

"The victim, identified by her family as 29-year-old Kerri Dalton of Keansburg, also had a baby with her inside the Middletown Bed Bath & Beyond store, when the attack occurred."

http://newyork.cbslo...nd-store-in-nj/

http://www.app.com/a...ddletown-store-

And we can't ccw in jersey it's a shame in front of her child no less!