bhunted

GFH & Ottomanelli's Grand Opening

04/20/13

Was a great turn out and fun was had by all. Met some fine people there. Some old faces and new. The crew was great and there were non stop tours. Membership almost all sold out last I heard. Watch them do a live GFH Show...

Food was excellent.. Thanks Anthony for having us and for providing us with your services. Wish you good luck! Mike Ottomanelli and crew also. Great guys great store. Wish you luck as well. Sorry didn't get a chance to snap some shots of the store.

Here are a few shots..

post-5135-136648857516_thumb.jpg

post-5135-136648860384_thumb.jpg

post-5135-136648864205_thumb.jpg

post-5135-136648866213_thumb.jpg

Nice shots Howard... Nice day too... Glad it didn't rain like they originally said.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Discount member prices end today. Should have taken the our earlier or try get there yet tonight.

Typos courtesy Apple...

All that's missing is the Liquor License and the Powder Magazine :maninlove: --then we'd have NIRVANA: Alcohol, Tobacco (.60 cal cigars--still didn't get one--forgot to ask, lol), Firearms AND Explosives, or B.A.T.F.E. for short! (where have I heard that acronym before, lol? Sounds like a convenience store instead of a Govt. Agency, lol) All under one roof! :gaming:

Seriously, was there for a few hours today, took the tour, had some of Ainsley's smoked chicken (he ought to give classes for THAT), hung-out with lots of friends and had a great time! IMHO this operation is Top Notch and will finish selling-out memberships in no time. I've been shooting for over 44 years and have never seen anything like it!

Congrats to Anthony and all of those who made this place what it is! IT'S NOT EVEN OPEN YET AND IT FEELS LIKE A CLUB! :fan:

Dave

Hell, still pushing for lap dances, but Ant wants to do them. Yeesh! ;)

All that's missing is the Liquor License and the Powder Magazine :maninlove: --then we'd have NIRVANA: Alcohol, Tobacco (.60 cal cigars--still didn't get one--forgot to ask, lol), Firearms AND Explosives, or B.A.T.F.E. for short! (where have I heard that acronym before, lol? Sounds like a convenience store instead of a Govt. Agency, lol) All under one roof! :gaming:

Seriously, was there for a few hours today, took the tour, had some of Ainsley's smoked chicken (he ought to give classes for THAT), hung-out with lots of friends and had a great time! IMHO this operation is Top Notch and will finish selling-out memberships in no time. I've been shooting for over 44 years and have never seen anything like it!

Congrats to Anthony and all of those who made this place what it is! IT'S NOT EVEN OPEN YET AND IT FEELS LIKE A CLUB! :fan:

Dave

Typos courtesy Apple...

Ottomanellis and GFH next to each other. This will not end well for my wallet.

In all seriousness, both places places are top notch. Ottomanellis customer service is excellent and knowledgeable. If they don't have it in stock, they will do their best to get it for you.

GFH,I can't think of anything the team left out. The gun library was a great addition, I can definitely see myself renting a gun and going to Ottomanellis after to put a deposit down. Anthony and the team really did think of everything.

This section of Woodland Park will be the mecca for 2A in a short time.

My dumb face is in those photos! (No not the pig one)

What a place, I'm really excited to make new friends with this community.

Ant puts on a great get-together. If this is what the comraderie will be like going forward, I already can tell it's going to be great

Plus , convinced my lady to get her first toy (snubbie wheel gun) next door at ottomanelli's before we headed over to the barbecue. Thanks Michael Jr, the great demeanor of you and your staff made her feel very comfortable. She was admittedly nervous and slightly intimidated but was laughing and excited about the purchase by the time we were ringing up. Will wear those tshirts you gave us around town!

Already have people excited to shoot with me there tomorrow night. I have a feeling this is going to become my second home ...

Looks like a really state of the art place, well we all know if Anthony does something he does it right! OP what do you mean membership is almost sold out, are they only selling a limited # of memberships? how do you make money like that?

Unless he changed it, he originally said he was releasing only 1200 memberships to start. They were close to that number at the Bbq. Discount membership sale also ended yesterday.

Looks like a really state of the art place, well we all know if Anthony does something he does it right! OP what do you mean membership is almost sold out, are they only selling a limited # of memberships? how do you make money like that?

Typos courtesy Apple...

Ottomanellies will be open Sundays next week on. Sold 1052 memberships as of last night. After 1200. We will be taking a refundable security deposit for memberships and I will take in new members after the new rush subsides in groups of 50 until we hit the magic number of members. If that exists. I do not want to create a 3 hour wait for members. Walkins will be allowed unless at some point I feel we can convert to a member only range.

Ant.

picked up my badge today. went next door to ottomanelli's. great selection. forgot to look at their prices. how are their prices in comparison to other places

Love anthony's range... but was not impressed by the gun store next door. Prices were pretty high, but just not impressed with the service... were eating on the counter in front, being wise guys with each other and the advice I heard them give.... forgot specifically what it was... was not all that great.

They did have a pretty large selection which was good.