tony357

Thermal Image of Boston bomber #2 In Boat.

Gee....

Wonder what ELSE 'they' can see, inside yours and mine abodes?

The last time some one FLIR'd my room at night, they got more than they bargain'd for.

In other news, I hope they draw and quarter this sophomoric reference to female anatomy.

Damn, doctored images? Conspiracy theory here we come!

Exactly what I thought when I looked at the first image.

40 minutes and 1200 feet in elevation change.

If they are doctored, someone went through a lot of trouble to get the Lat/Lon correct.

They were lobbing flash bangs at the boat, one probably knocked the ladder over.

There are a couple of reports that the PD also put a few rounds through the boat.

http://mashable.com/2013/04/20/aerial-images-boston-bombing/

Property owner was checking rip in boat cover, saw body, called 911, seems public found this guy, not big budget item.

Nor was it the 6000 officers patrolling the scene.. Good o'le general public will get you every time..

Damn, doctored images? Conspiracy theory here we come!

What actually happened is...

After the first image found him, they sent in an armored assault vehicle. It came up with a ram rod and tore through the cover and knocked over the ladder in between the two photos being taken. That's why the cover is all torn up.

The owner of the boat never went near it.

Waiting to hear info about the firefight at the boat. Obviously a lot of rounds flew but would like to hear if he shot first or was just hiding the whole time.

(no not trying to incite anything here. Just curios we have details about the SUV firefight)

What actually happened is...

After the first image found him, they sent in an armored assault vehicle. It came up with a ram rod and tore through the cover and knocked over the ladder in between the two photos being taken. That's why the cover is all torn up.

The owner of the boat never went near it.

Yeah I was just joking since everyone around here loves a good conspiracy... joking again.

The "firefight" it turns out involved an unarmed suspect, and I guess the theory of him trying to commit suicide in the boat by shooting himself in the neck? Hmmm, real question I would ask was why couldnt facial recognition software identify these guys early on, Or dont all these agencies that were supposedly watching these guys bother with such technology.