Shawnmoore81

Moderators don't need guns

Thread doesn't get locked until somebody blames cops for something.

Well Arent Cops Just Real Life Moderators? I Mean Mods Are Just The Internet Police. Every Time We Want To Have A Little Fun They Show Up And Break It Up.

There is nothing wrong with bringing up or discussion when a cop did something wrong.... the problem is... people cannot be respectful.

You always have a 5 year old who has to bring up insults against all cops, and it is always the same people either looking to get a rise out of someone, or just want to play internet commando.

The worst case, and I would hate to think it is the truth, is that some people truly do feel that way, in which case, you add nothing of value, have a nice day. you WILL NOT be missed.

Well Arent Cops Just Real Life Moderators? I Mean Mods Are Just The Internet Police. Every Time We Want To Have A Little Fun They Show Up And Break It Up.

atleast it's over the internet and the use of night sticks/mace do not apply lol

Ha.... This is what happens when you have no toys when you're a kid... Just sit around and play with..... ((((Snap!)))) opps! ;)

Seems like somebody has been out of the spotlight a little too long. Time for some attention whoring

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

You a lieya.... And it was that skanky hoe Rosa that made you do it!

I don't care about the spotlight. I really don't.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Hey Shawn...

Next_on_the_Banned_List.jpg

Aww shoot!  And I thought I was next for having a non - mod friendly tone.

Be back to you as soon as I think of a question more stupid than the last question asked.

Can't fix stupid! 

Yup..it was all me. I did it while eating donuts and conspiring ways to remove rights from law abiding citizens.

And buying up all the guns so the citizens can not arm themselves.

damn it BLF. i want moar guns and donuts too. stop hogging them all!!!! im going to become a cop now so i can eat special blue powdered donuts, buy tons of guns, steal peoples rights, and beat them with my baton. did i mention i would occasionally "lose" my dashcam tapes when said beatings take place so it would be my word against theirs? i mean who is the court going to believe? a cop or someone a cop says is a criminal? do i get to plant drugs and weapons on people too???

see BLF just talk to your chief and tell him to issue me a badge and a gun. i got the rest covered. im gonna be the best cop ever guys.

damn it BLF. i want moar guns and donuts too. stop hogging them all!!!! im going to become a cop now so i can eat special blue powdered donuts, buy tons of guns, steal peoples rights, and beat them with my baton. did i mention i would occasionally "lose" my dashcam tapes when said beatings take place so it would be my word against theirs? i mean who is the court going to believe? a cop or someone a cop says is a criminal? do i get to plant drugs and weapons on people too???

see BLF just talk to your chief and tell him to issue me a badge and a gun. i got the rest covered. im gonna be the best cop ever guys.

the sad thing is you actually believe all of that.

There is nothing wrong with bringing up or discussion when a cop did something wrong.... the problem is... people cannot be respectful.

You always have a 5 year old who has to bring up insults against all cops, and it is always the same people either looking to get a rise out of someone, or just want to play internet commando.

The worst case, and I would hate to think it is the truth, is that some people truly do feel that way, in which case, you add nothing of value, have a nice day. you WILL NOT be missed.

I can't tell if you were going for irony or not but the ad hominem's worked well. 

Why is it that a profession needs so much forced respect? I respect a person (if deserved) not a badge, uniform or profession of any type. I don't give a shit if someone were to call all operating engineers assholes and faggots. So what? If you are that thin skinned, you probably are what people say. I tell the iron workers at work that we should replace them with some of the people that hang around in front of home depot. The majority laugh, a few will get their panties in a bunch.

Some cops deserve thanks for what they do. They actually do real police work. Some seem to be dregs of life. With the amount of videos out there, we get to see a lot more of that than we used to. It's tough when you see the ones that are supposed to be having your back, be the ones that beat, rape or kill then get away with it because of their political connections.

It's tough to contribute to a forum where you have to walk on egg shells especially a forum that deals with firearms. Sorry but this site is sort of the metro-sexual of firearm forums. 

Why is it that a profession needs so much forced respect? I respect a person (if deserved) not a badge, uniform or profession of any type. I don't give a shit if someone were to call all operating engineers assholes and faggots. So what? If you are that thin skinned, you probably are what people say. I tell the iron workers at work that we should replace them with some of the people that hang around in front of home depot. The majority laugh, a few will get their panties in a bunch.

Some cops deserve thanks for what they do. They actually do real police work. Some seem to be dregs of life. With the amount of videos out there, we get to see a lot more of that than we used to. It's tough when you see the ones that are supposed to be having your back, be the ones that beat, rape or kill then get away with it because of their political connections.

It's tough to contribute to a forum where you have to walk on egg shells especially a forum that deals with firearms. Sorry but this site is sort of the metro-sexual of firearm forums.

If it bothers you that much then spare us all the whining and dont use the forum. Its that simple.