njpilot

Lautenberg Dead

I will withhold my extremely negative thoughts, highly anti NJ corruption comments, vehemently opposed phrases, virulent anti-career politician opinions, semi-offensive anti-entrenchment NJ politician jargons, regarding the Honorable Senator's service, whom I've met in person and just wish him a well RIP.

Now.... Let's move "Forward" and clean the house of NJ that has been invaded by HORDES of Xtreme liberal OCD politicians for close to a century now. Enough is ENOUGH.

+1000... A 10 year max, then 3 years out before allowed back in minimum... After that, one more term then out all together.

I really do wish we had term limits for the Senate/Congress.....

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

As much as I disagree with his politics, he is responsible for me being here, as he worked with JFS (Jewish Family Services), and helped my family imgrate to the United States.  If it was not for him, there would not be a forum for you guys here today.

Now that we are putting things on the table, how many foreign Jews have you personally helped become US Citizens by signing your name on Visas, employing, and paying for legal costs, personally?

Yes, this is a competition. :)

I don't automatically cede moral authority to the helpless because someone has helped them.

Say what you will about the man, but he was NOT corrupt. In this State, that says a lot

And how exactly did he get into office in 2002?  Pure unadulterated corruption of our political / judicial system, with the mummy leading the charge..

He was an enemy of the State who worked tirelessly to usurp our freedoms and to make criminals of us all.  By his actions, it appears he loathed our freedoms and liberties, and betrayed the very notions upon which this nation was founded.  

I will not pay him any respects because he is a man most undeserving of them.

agreed.....though I would thank him for his service during WWII. 

Condolences to his family, and I thank him for his service to our country in time of war.  I didn't wish him dead, just to be gone from politics.

Think of the disrespect he showed the voters of this state by running for office last time, knowing the very real likelihood that Christie would name his successor.  And I will never forget his absolute hypocrisy in his original election against Milicent Fenwick, arguing she was too old.  I would have actually preferred he was defeated in an election than to go out like he did.