Nics fee

My regular transfer FFL in Jackson announced an increase to 50 + nics! On a regular basis this just seems too high! I will try Guns & Roses when open. Just around the block. Any other FFLs want a regular customer?

The trick is to find an FFL who is willing to work with you on multiple transfers. After doing business for so long with one of my usual shops, he now charges me his usual transfer fee which is $35 NICS included and then $5 for every gun after that...but it has to be at the same time. So for example if I transfer 3 guns at one time, it's $45 OTD.

I usually try to buy a few guns at the same time  :D

Nick, I get phone calls asking me if a firearm is legal in NJ. FFL told me ruger mini14 is illegal. I have one more in his shop then done. Nick, want to open a satellite office?

$30 pistol
$25 long guns
$20 receiver, other

$15 NICS

Close to you in Cream Ridge

And by the way, if you come back and use me for other pistol or long gun transfer's the price goes down to $25 for all future pistol transfer's. "Customer Loyalty Discount".