Howard

My birthday present to myself -

Got myself a brand new boat for my birthday.  It is huge and I can't wait to take it for its first cruise today.  My wife even knows about it.  Haven't told her about my other birthday present yet, pictured below the boat:

9141338535_613bcc015f_b_d.jpg

9077058439_94220b3495_b_d.jpg

You will need the second present to protect you from Somali Pirates trying to board your new boat. Nice 1911!

You know that is exactly what I was telling someone just a few minutes ago when they suggested I don't use both at once.  I asked what to do if I was out in the deep end of the pool and pirates tried to board my craft.  :russian:

Did the boat have to through NICS to? lol

No NICS for the boat, no waiting period, no permits.  I decided Sunday night I wanted one.  Went to Amazon and bought it.  With Prime it was here on Tuesday with no shipping costs and no government red tape.

No NICS for the boat, no waiting period, no permits.  I decided Sunday night I wanted one.  Went to Amazon and bought it.  With Prime it was here on Tuesday with no shipping costs and no government red tape.

Hahah Prime is awesome. Unfortunately Uncle Sam will be getting some of the money come 1 July off NJ amazon purchases.

When we got home from dinner with friends I thanked my wife for my present.  She was a little confused till I showed her.  She said it looks very nice, but did I really need another one?  But then said I should enjoy it. :)

When we got home from dinner with friends I thanked my wife for my present.  She was a little confused till I showed her.  She said it looks very nice, but did I really need another one?  But then said I should enjoy it. :)

Just how many boats DO you need?....LOL....nice dinghy and sweet 1911!

Just how many boats DO you need?....LOL....nice dinghy and sweet 1911!

Well the boat I had was starting to leak due to UV exposure over the years.  So, I decided to replace it - and I ordered a spare as well just incase.  The wife had absolutely no issue with the spare boat, go figure.