Sign in to follow this  
njpilot

Any Mark Levin Fans?

He was just on Hannity talking about his new book, The Liberty Amendments.

Some good ideas, using Article 5 to try and stop the Federal Gov't from acting unconstitutionally. Term limits as well as others.

He will be on Hannity this Friday at 9pm for the whole hour.

Edited to correct to Article 5 of The Constitution.

Levin is a true patriot and an inspiration!  Thanks for bringing this to our attention, NJPilot. 

As an FYI... It is Article V (Roman Numeral five) of the US Constitution, not the 5th Amendment of the Bill of Rights.   Also, he is going to be on Hannity, again, for a full hour on Friday night!  Set your recorders.

I actually met him in Washington at the Capital on Nov. 5th in 2009. 

Levin is a true patriot and an inspiration!  Thanks for bringing this to our attention, NJPilot. 

As an FYI... It is Article V (Roman Numeral five) of the US Constitution, not the 5th Amendment of the Bill of Rights.   Also, he is going to be on Hannity, again, for a full hour on Friday night!  Set your recorders.

I actually met him in Washington at the Capital on Nov. 5th in 2009.

Yep, thanks SP, I just realized I said 5th Amendment instead of Article 5 and was coming back to correct it. Thanks.

I like Levin, but I think he's a bit of a ranter.  I usually listen to Andy Dean on 710 WOR during that time slot.

I think it's safe to say that he has a lot to "rant" about.

He is one of the loudest, strongest and most educated voices on the unconstitutional way this gov't operates.

I like right leaning talk shows.But I cant stand the man. His style reminds me of Bob Grant.

I'm a huge fan of the Savage nation though. Go figure.LOL

Hannity is the worst of the bunch though.Just a stuffed shirt with no original thoughts.

I was forced to listen to Bob Grant in 1987 as my employer piped his show into the venue I was working in.  At the time the Tawana Brawley incident was going on and it was interesting to hear Grant call the race baiters out, especially Sharpton as he hadn't really made a national name for himself yet.  My thought at the time was "gee I hope this guy Grant is right otherwise he's going to have a lot of egg on his face".  Well, we all know now that Grant was spot on correct...

So, yeah, the rants, the yelling, the being fired up - IMO we need more of that to counteract the left leaning bullsht.

Levin's Liberty and Tyranny:  A Conservative Manifesto is also a very good book, right up there with Men in Black.  His more recent book, Ameritopia is interesting if you want to delve into the historical background for Left leaning/Progressive/Statist thought and the need to fundamentally force us into a progressive "utopia".

In my opinion, sometimes Levin alienates himself from a potential audience.  However, he is spot on just about most of the time.  He can be a little condescending at times, and sometimes his sense of humor is a little different from the mainstream, but he is passionate.  He is also quite a wealthy capitalist at this time.  However, Levin is fabulous in teaching others how to identify the hidden agenda that the Democrat progressive party and its media continues to not so subtly anymore, force onto We the People.  Levin was also one of the ones that early on identified the Alinsky tactics used by Obama and crew. 

Rush, Hannity, Levin, Savage are shills for the establishment.

Trash.

Deer park,

Please enlighten us to how Mark Levin, whose latest book is in detail explaining how individual people can amend the Constitution is a shill for the establishment.

I think you're painting every person with the same brush unfairly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trash. 

As opposed to MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, offAir America, etc.  They're "real" investigators of the truth.

I don't quite understand how a "shill for the establishment" would dare publish books about the runaway supreme court and their legislating from the bench - or furthermore, even begin educating the people that 3/4 of the states can band together and enact amendments to the constitution.

Trash. 

Levin has regularly ripped Karl Rove and others (ie establishment) who push these liberal pussy ass progressive Rinos on us and tell us that we have to elect them because "real" conservatives can't get elected.

B.S. Mike Lee, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz all got elected and we can get more if we find good solid candidates.