Combat Auto

List Your Grievance!

Given we are in a new era of Grievance (A Grievance Society) - I mean it seems "everyone" has a complaint, or has been done wrong by some group or somebody, or is owed something by somebody, I thought it might be fun/interesting to list our grievances...You can list a serious one, or a fun one...And a grievance, by definition (see link) can be real or imaginary!...You can list multiple grievances at one time or spread over several entries posts over time...You know, if you can't beat them join them...And if you want, stipulate what restitution you would like :-).

https://www.google.com/#q=grievance

I'll start:

G1) I grew-up in a very finically poor family (many mouths to feed), and my parents could not afford dental to correct my crooked lower teeth. -Perhaps I can sue their estate - i.e. what remains of it dispersed to my siblings.

G2) In the US-Navy, I was called a racial slur by an Irish-American Petty-Officer - so I refused his order (Luckily when he rated me out to the Chief, the Chief took my side) (True story by the way). -I am now traumatized for life, every-time I see a uniform, or an Irishman ;-) I get hives. –The Government should send me $1,000,000!

G3) In the 2001 or so Stock-Market-Crash, I lost a fortune – where is my bail-out?

What is in your Grievance file?

1 - the government keeps giving a percentage of the money i earn to people who squander it on smartphones and big rims - i want it all back

2 - i don't feel like any of the jobs i've had in my life paid me a fair rate, i want back pay and a large raise

3 - i was told my vote counted, but obama still won both times.... i'm not sure what could make up for this...

1 - the government keeps giving a percentage of the money i earn to people who squander it on smartphones and big rims - i want it all back

2 - i don't feel like any of the jobs i've had in my life paid me a fair rate, i want back pay and a large raise

3 - i was told my vote counted, but obama still won both times.... i'm not sure what could make up for this...

#3 - Priceless!

1 - I manage several employees who have young children but live at home with their parents (babys grandparents).  The grandparents pay for everything for the child but my employees found some state program which provides food, diapers, insurance, basically everything a child needs to live.  I am not sure if the state is cutting them a check for the stuff that they are pocketing, or if they are getting the products directly from the state and then fleecing the grandparents but either way it pisses me off.  I have a big enough problem with my taxes going towards other kid's diapers, let alone my taxes going towards new Jordan's or liquor for the kids parents.  

2 - I just got a letter from work stating that due to newly enacted ObamaCare my company is not sure how our health insurance is going to change in regards to coverage and premiums.  I work for a company with over 100,000 employees but I bet you money my coverage will go down and premiums go up come November enrollment.  Anyone who wants to bet against me I have $200 on it, pm me you want to take the wager and we are on.  

3 - The street I live on is FULL of potholes but despite complaining from several of us I just have to duck and weave down the street every day unless I wana go on a roller coaster ride  It's a small side street so the town couldn't give a crap less.  

4 - Several owners in my condo complex applied for a tax reassessment in the past couple of years.  Despite some requesting assessments based on what they PAID for the unit when purchased that year none were granted, presumably because the town doesn't want to set an example and lose their tax base.  Riddle me this, how can a property be valued at anything other than it was purchased for at fair market value for that year?  

End rant -  ultimately all of my issues are first world problems, nothing that will affect me eating tomorrow.  

i am wearing pants. i am not a fan of pants and therefore think someone owes me approximately 4.2 trillion dollars for the inconvenience, as well as an additional payment for all of the detergent and water involved in the laundry i have done in my life for said pants

I live in a state where political corruption is rampant. The elite majority of liberal politicians see their position of power as a means to make themselves rich at the expense of the working class and the elderly, many of whom keep them in power. They just can't wait to get back into the governor's office so they can get back to business as usual and take more of my money and gun rights away. GET OUT AND VOTE ON WEDNESDAY!

The Democratic party exists, and for some unjustifiable reason, people keep voting for them--including many people on this very forum.

The Republican party exists, and for some unjustifiable reason, people keep voting for them--including many people on this very forum.

Obama is Prez, Biden is VP, and Hillary Clinton will be the next Pres. And many people, some on this forum, voted for them and will vote for Hillary

I want to be paid for every extra day I waited for my NICS (27 Days) and P2P (155 Days)............ Oh wait, they told me that they can only pay me for 30 days towards the P2P because 30 days is the law!! What a frickin state! 

#1 I'm Jewish. At Christmastime I should not be forced to park in the back lot of the mall just because a bunch of Gentiles feel like buying more crap they don't need and have taken all the spaces.

Jews should have designated parking spaces close by the mall doors from Black Friday to New Years. I shouldn't have to suffer for your religious beliefs.

#1 I'm Jewish. At Christmastime I should not be forced to park in the back lot of the mall just because a bunch of Gentiles feel like buying more crap they don't need and have taken all the spaces.

Jews should have designated parking spaces close by the mall doors from Black Friday to New Years. I shouldn't have to suffer for your religious beliefs.

wow, I never noticed the signs that say jews have to park in the back.

Despite being assured my paycheck would be correct this week, I have still yet to be paid for work done on 9/5. My grievance is I'd like to see what payroll does all day, but they hide behind a locked door that you have to "buzzed in" to get through. This negates the element of surprise and prevents me from catching them online shopping for free phones and rims.

Reality TV. Its turned a society of good people into mindless idiots who cry about everything

Generation Whine.

Reality TV. Its turned a society of good people into mindless idiots who cry about everything

Good point...As good as sports has been all these years in dumming-us down, realty TV has taken this to a far, far,new platue...(Oh yea, and there was that one NJGF post  something like this "What names do you use for Holloween" (eg frieght night, mischief night etc.) which was right up there with the secrete Obama ;-) initiative to dum-down the NJGF community...Restitution overdue!

You hit it out of the park with this one - what else can I say!

Where is all the two-ply toilet paper? When did single-ply become environmentally friendly and politically correct?

I eat meat. Where is my damn two-ply???

They're doing away with it so that we can all use baby wipes, two stage ass wiping for everyone 

Meat eating save's the planet from all of the cow flatulence that contributes to "global warming", I do my part

I live in a state where political corruption is rampant. The elite majority of liberal politicians see their position of power as a means to make themselves rich at the expense of the working class and the elderly, many of whom keep them in power. They just can't wait to get back into the governor's office so they can get back to business as usual and take more of my money and gun rights away. GET OUT AND VOTE ON WEDNESDAY!

Not just in a state that does this, but sadly a whole country. That is my gripe, that "our" politicians refuse to honor the oath that they swore. Follow the Constitution! 

Mine is the new marketplace.

This one.

Also i'm a young white male from a middle class family. Where's my handouts from the government? Equal rights for everyone but middle class working people is oh so equal!

Obamacare sucks

New Jersey gun laws suck

Certain aspects of this forum are starting to suck

I want money bitches and 22lr ammo

The PATH train. Specifically recent events such as:

1)obese people wedging between myself and other average sized people

2)rancid smelling individuals

3) Indian food breakfast right in my face

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2