iamkurrupt

I will let the Forum decide!

What to use my next P2P on?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What to use my next P2P on?

If you do not know what you want to the extent you are willing to let strangers on the internet pick for you, I'd say use the money to buy ammo and practice, because you probably don't want another gun that badly.

^^^Classic!

But the CZ and the High Power and the Para 2011 P-16 all are good ideas, lol!

Dave

Cant go wrong IMO with a Glock 19 gen4. Wont break the bank. & If you dont like it after you own one, its an easy sell. Everyone should have at least one Glock in their collection.

Go to a range that rents, try out a bunch of guns and decide.

I think choosing a gun is a lot like choosing a woman, we all love women but have a thing for different features. Its just not something you can have someone choose for you.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

I'll just stick to what I said earlier and add a point. Get a Hi Power. Heritage Guild in Rahway has the nickel plated Centennial edition for like a g note. It's worth way more than that. If I didn't have a vintage MKI I'd buy it. 

Well I picked an answer in the poll, but so what?  You have only stated that you want to use a permit, but why? Just because you have it?  Does it make sense to spend $1,000 +/- "X" because you have a permit that you paid $2 for?

Your first question needs to be do I want / need another handgun?  If the answer is yes, then the next question is what am I going to use it for.  Is it for HD, is it for show, is it a range toy?  Don't forget is it for competition, and if so what competition.  Once you answer these I and many others can make some specific recommendations.

Well I picked an answer in the poll, but so what?  You have only stated that you want to use a permit, but why? Just because you have it?  Does it make sense to spend $1,000 +/- "X" because you have a permit that you paid $2 for?

Your first question needs to be do I want / need another handgun?  If the answer is yes, then the next question is what am I going to use it for.  Is it for HD, is it for show, is it a range toy?  Don't forget is it for competition, and if so what competition.  Once you answer these I and many others can make some specific recommendations.

Nobody Needs Another handgun, it's more about Want. Handguns are like money, you can never have too many.

Thank you all for the reccomendations.  It definitly helped.  And after doing my own research on some guns that I never held or even heard of I made a decision.

While the voting was flawed due to the options I decided to combine the two runner ups and came up with a Browning 9mm Hi Power MKIII in all black.

Love the feel of it in my hand.  Unbelievably well balanced gun.  Can not wait to take her out to the range soon.

+1 to the guys over at RTSP.  If anyone hasn't been there yet, I highly recommend taking the trip.  Well worth it to see what I think is probably one of the nicest and most professional firearms facility in NJ.