Howard

Sweeney says no such thing as CCW in NJ

Many people keep asking him on Twitter, including myself, he basically ignores anyone asking.

I tried looking through Sweeney's Twitter feed and couldn't find that tweet, did he delete it?

He never confirmed or denied having a CCW permit.  He simply stated, "I don't carry a weapon"

I would love to sh!t in this guys coffee.. when you have ppl like this guy tweeting,You know our state is doomed..

Internet ,social network n media has ruined this world

This is why i cant wait for hell in america. Then its carry every sec. Who's to stop it

if the powergrid goes. I will be a happy camper

Guys, the NJ Senate President admitted publicly that NJ does not have CCW. The reason why we haven't been successful in federal court is because NJ "technically" has CCW, although not in practice. With the split in federal court rulings, and the upcoming Drake case, this "tweet" can be awfully useful in court.

Oh I dunno, I love it when these idiots tweet. Thats how they end up with their pecker on the front page of papers when they say stupid crap in public. This is the kind of comment that can come in handy in court. 

YEP!  "Constructive CCW BAN"  For if NOBODY does it, then it must be because it has been BANNED!  Sort of like Nappen's question on Colandro's Podcast:  "Do you still beat your Wife?"  Now go ahead and answer it!

So does greenwald, mainor( sheriff), cryan(sheriff) and a few more of your most popular antis ( Bloomberg, Schumer, and Cuomo alsocarry )

What's your source?

I'd heard that Schumer carries. I doubt Bloomberg does, because he's constantly surrounded by 5 heavily armed guards. I doubt if he even carries a wallet.

Greenwald?

ANY politician who is anti-2nd Amendment or anti-CCW should not be allowed to have a CCW or allowed to surround themselves with armed security/body guards. Practice what you preach. But that will never happen.

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.