Howard

New Husky Pup in the House

First I would like to thank everyone that shared their well wishes on the loss of my dog Trent - it was greatly appreciated!!!!

Roxy (the three year old Husky) and my wife did not take the loss well and decided that we needed a playmate for Roxy.  So, Saturday we drove out to a breeder in Wilkes Barre PA and go Sasha Alexandra who is 13 weeks old.  The breeder had sold the other five pups at 8 weeks and wanted to keep this one, but her husband decided he did not want another dog.  Her loss is our gain.  Lots of picture at this link:

13932975942_0179abaf2a_b_d.jpg

First I would like to than everyone that shared their well wishes on the loss of my dog Trent - it was greatly appreciated!!!!

Roxy (the three year old Husky) and my wife did not take the loss well and decided that we needed a playmate for Roxy.  So, Saturday we drove out to a breeder in Wilkes Barre PA and go Sasha Alexandra who is 13 weeks old.  The breeder had sold the other five pups at 8 weeks and wanted to keep this one, but her husband decided he did not want another dog.  Her loss is our gain.  Lots of picture at this link:

I trust that Sasha and Roxy are getting along well... :)

Congrats!

Congrats on the new addition. Does this mean you are no longer the Alpha?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Bob you are so confused.  The only time I was ever alpha was for a short time after I graduated from college and had my own apartment.  Then I got married and was not longer alpha.  Then came two kids and three dogs and I was down to number 7!  The kids have grown up and are on there own, and for a brief time we were down to only one dog - which means I moved up to number three!  That did not last long, and I am back to being number four :(