SJG

Offering Firearms for Sale

When someone says, "Make me an offer," I take that to mean, "This isn't worth much at all, hopefully someone will throw a number out there that's higher than what's reasonable."

Personally, when a price isn't shown, I move on immediately, mostly because I'm uncomfortable throwing a price offer out there when I don't know what the seller is looking for.

When someone says, "Make me an offer," I take that to mean, "This isn't worth much at all, hopefully someone will throw a number out there that's higher than what's reasonable."

Personally, when a price isn't shown, I move on immediately, mostly because I'm uncomfortable throwing a price offer out there when I don't know what the seller is looking for.

I agree. Some guns are all over the price board and I don't want to embarrass myself with an offer, especially when I don't know much about a specific gun.

I also agree with SGSLAW. Put some friggin prices up. We all know that one vendor that doesn't put prices up and I have to be honest. There have been some times when he does have something I want but as soon as I click the ad and see the "contact seller for price" under the price box, I move on. Give me a price of the item or GTFO.

Same thing when looking for housing. Looking for a new apartment right now and nothing is worse than seeing a promising complex online, scrolling through great looking photos and floor plans, and then seeing "Contact for rent price." I have no idea how property managers consider that a good idea.

Same thing when looking for housing. Looking for a new apartment right now and nothing is worse than seeing a promising complex online, scrolling through great looking photos and floor plans, and then seeing "Contact for rent price." I have no idea how property managers consider that a good idea.

Want a place in New Brunswick?  :D

Want a place in New Brunswick? :D

Would love to live in New Brunswick. Spent 4 years there at Rutgers. But getting in and out of there during rush hour is suicide. And I live in West Orange and work in Bloomfield, so that's a bit of a stretch on commute. And seeing as how this is my first solo place, my mother is hoping for a 10-15 mile radius or else she might have a nervous breakdown, and I'm gonna try my best to keep her happy. Lol.

OK all "funning" aside...

We all know the vendor that doesn't post his prices.

Here's an open request...

I'm not saying he's a bad guy or does bad business.  As a matter of fact I've seen him get positive reviews.

But JT you should explain yourself.

I agree. Some guns are all over the price board and I don't want to embarrass myself with an offer, especially when I don't know much about a specific gun.

I also agree with SGSLAW. Put some friggin prices up. We all know that one vendor that doesn't put prices up and I have to be honest. There have been some times when he does have something I want but as soon as I click the ad and see the "contact seller for price" under the price box, I move on. Give me a price of the item or GTFO.

+1 I have passed on several of his guns that I was intrested in for the sole reason that there was no advertised price. I'm to the point where I don't even click on his adds anymore