njpilot

This Is Why We Are Doomed As A Nation

00:53 brain fart... "hmm..ahh...hmm...I am not sure...."

"there is always going to be 1% in US"...

I dont know where to start, but did she just suggest that her movement will continue to bring down people and system to the point where everyone one is poor and no 1% is left ? 

Some people are so dumb..."hmm....ahh....hmm.." they walk into the trap of conversation that deviated waayy..."hmm...ahh...hmmm" from the main topic and dont even know.

--------------

If she is serious, may be she should be talking about way to make college more affordable.... like not spending tons of money on campus size, buildings, parties, etc. May be kids can take some responsibility, work and pay for it. May be some of the artificial controls on how many people can graduate in certain categories should be lifted. 

What we are seeing on campuses these days, where the freedom of speech much be squelched to provide "safe" space for these wilting snowflakes is the tip of the spear.   I'm glad I'll be dead when these fascists attain the levers of power in 30+ years.

--------------

If she is serious, may be she should be talking about way to make college more affordable.... like not spending tons of money on campus size, buildings, parties, etc. May be kids can take some responsibility, work and pay for it. May be some of the artificial controls on how many people can graduate in certain categories should be lifted. 

And the stupidity as well as the entitled belief they they can go to whatever school they want too, no matter the cost, pursue a degree that will not earn them enough to pay back their debt.

If you want to be a liberal arts major or some other field where you will not make a lot of money, go to a smaller, less expensive college. You don't need to go to a college that costs $50k a yr and get a degree where you'll only earn $35 -$50k a yr. You'll never be able to pay off those loans and why should we?

One radio show was talking about raising the voting age to 25. They were joking, but it was 21 until 1971 when the 26th Amendment reduced it to 18.

The guest on the show even suggested raising it to 30, but you could vote at 25 if you can pass a civics test.

It is ridiculous that these idiots can actually vote.

One radio show was talking about raising the voting age to 25. They were joking, but it was 21 until 1971 when the 26th Amendment reduced it to 18.

The guest on the show even suggested raising it to 30, but you could vote at 25 if you can pass a civics test.

It is ridiculous that these idiots can actually vote.

And, it was done then (1971) to quell the fury over 18y/o's being drafted to serve in Viet Nam and dying there.  As well as, I assume, eventually making 18 the "age of majority."  I recall, or course, when 21 was the age of majority. 

Not a bad thought, actually.

Who here was around in the 60s when this same stuff started happening over the war? The kids then didn't have social media to spread the word like they do now. 

Trust me...you ain't seen nothin yet! 

The hard core of that time are in charge of your kids now at these bastions of higher(?) learning. You can see them arm in arm with theses kids that have never had to work for a living. Gently nudging and prodding them further and further to their way of thinking.

I thank my Dad for dragging me to a few Bircher meetings back then. They are a bit too far right for me but EVERYTHING they said in the 60s is coming true now. 

Wait for it.............too late..its now!

I cant complain too much  because I got free money too.  25 cents a week when I was 10 yrs old and I had to budget it as I saw fit and did ok for myself. So maybe she's on to something! Free stuff for everyone! Power to the People! ( cue the riots......)