njpilot

Looks Like A Terror Attack In Paris

Umm...

An unarmed US Airmen stopped a goatfucker with a full auto in France recently. Saved the day.

A guy with a handgun stopped two goatfuckers with rifles in Arizona several months ago. Saved the day.

And, an unarmed guy tried to tackle a goatfucker during a school shooting out west about a month ago. Got shot between 5 and 7 times, lived. Did he save anybody? Not sure.

Only thing for certain in this thread is you won't save the day. I mean, seriously, how many times does this need to happen in a year before some of you stop hiding your cowardice behind some conjured scenarios that, while fairly realistic IMO, are frequently refuted.

Not everybody has to run to the sound of gunfire. You can also lay on the ground and play dead and hope the cops show up before they shoot you while you keep your gun in your pocket. Everybody has to make their own decisions. They are tough ones, and you should try to make them in advance.

But do not encourage people to be helpless. That's not very productive. You always have a choice, and you can always make a difference.

Soon this place will be like NYC. Where 40 people on a train do nothing while one guy bashes out another person's brain with a hammer. TWICE.

Is this directed at me?  Because I didn't say anyone should lay down and take it.  Just the opposite.  I argued you are better off being armed.  What do you think I suggest someone do with their Glock.... beat the assailant over the head with it?

The guys on that train were heroic.  But they were also a bit lucky.  The goatfucker's AK jammed as I recall.

I'll restate what I said previously.  If enough people were armed, more people would have lived.  As I read a little more about the attacks, seems there were no more than 5 armed terrorists at the concert doing clean up. A dozen or so armed people who were trained could have ended their mission.  AK's and grenades not withstanding.  No guarantees, but they would have had a shot at it.

So far this is the most comprehensive account of the detail as I have seen. Don't know how accurate it is but so far it jives with the other stuff I have heard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3321858/Siege-Bataclan-Terrifying-details-emerge-terrorists-used-hostages-human-shields-doors-windows-threatened-kill-one-five-minutes-police-went-in.html#ixzz3rllC644q

they gotta stop pixelating the bloodshed in some of those pictures. i don't give a fuck if it's offensive to anyone. it needs to be seen to get people to wake the hell up.

It's the Daily Mail, they censor most images they find offensive/disturbing.

I agree with you, show everyone how it is no need to pacify readers..

they gotta stop pixelating the bloodshed in some of those pictures. i don't give a fuck if it's offensive to anyone. it needs to be seen to get people to wake the hell up.

Not replying to you specifically, but question for the group. Media-wise, why should their response to a terrorist event be different then a mass shooting? Do we think the media attention to the cause emboldens terrorists the same way it does someone who would conduct a mass shooting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3323196/Shooting-breaks-Paris-suburb-anti-terrorist-operation.html#ixzz3rpKxGlMV

A female terror suspect wearing a suicide vest is believed to have blown herself up as police were involved in a gunfight with up to six other suspected Paris terrorists including the mastermind behind Friday's massacres.

SWAT teams and special forces have surrounded an apartment in the Parisian suburb of Saint-Denis - close to the Stade de France - in a siege that started at 4.30am this morning.

French media are reporting the architect of the plan that killed 129 people, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, 27, is alive and inside the flat - until now it was thought he was in Syria orchestrating the attack from ISIS capital Raqqa.

A woman jihadi is said to have fired her AK-47 at police before blowing herself up as an assault squad stormed the apartment block. A rooftop sniper is believed to have shot dead another terror suspect through a window and another is reportedly dead.

Two people may been taken alive and arrested. An innocent person on the street may have been killed.

The chief suspect Salah Abdeslam, 26, who was last seen by police trying to enter Belgium in the hours after the attacks involving nine gunmen, may also be inside.

Machine gun fire and at least seven loud explosions, caused by the suicide bomber and possibly hand grenades, have been heard as the siege continues.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/18/gun-battle-reported-as-french-police-launch-anti-terror-raid-on-paris-suburb/?intcmp=hpbt1

Five terror suspects arrested, 2 dead in raid targeting Paris attack mastermind

Five terror suspects were arrested Wednesday morning and two others were killed, including a woman wearing a suicide vest who blew herself up after police launched a raid targeting the alleged mastermind of last Friday's massacre in Paris.

The Paris prosecutor's office said in a statement that three of the five were arrested by SWAT teams in an apartment in the northern suburb of Saint-Denis, while two others were detained nearby. The statement did not identify the arrested suspects or the two who died. As of 9:30 a.m. local time, a police official told the Associated Press that one other person was still holed up in the apartment, more than five hours after the raid began.

Earlier Wednesday, a senior police official told the Associated Press he believed Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a 27-year-old Belgian ISIS militant, was inside the apartment with five other heavily armed people. The official, who was informed routinely about the operation, said scores of police stormed the building and were met with unexpectedly violent resistance.

Another police official told AP that four police officers were injured in the confrontation. The severity of their injuries was not known.

Police vans and fire trucks rushed to the scene north of Paris, just over a mile from the Stade de France stadium, which was targeted by three suicide bombers during Friday's attacks. Riot police cleared people from the streets, pointing guns at curious residents to move them off the roads.

Residents said an initial explosion shook the neighborhood at about 4 a.m. (10 p.m. EST).

"Then there was second big explosion. Then two more explosions. There was an hour of gunfire," said Baptiste Marie, a 26-year-old independent journalist who lives in the neighborhood.

Another witness, Amine Guizani, said he heard the sound of grenades and automatic gunfire.

"They were shooting for an hour. Nonstop. There were grenades. It was going, stopping. Kalashnikovs. Starting again," Guizani said.

Sporadic bangs and explosions continued, and at 7:30 a.m. (1:30 a.m. EST) at least seven explosions shook the center of Saint-Denis. Associated Press reporters at the scene could hear what sounded like grenade blasts from the direction of the standoff.

One local resident posted a 10-second video of the scene on her street near the siege. A series of bangs sounding like automatic weapons fire could be heard. The message accompanying the tweet translates to "It's an intervention by police ... street closed, officers, etc."

Anybody hear what that idiot, leftist sec of state moron Kerry said? He was comparing this attack against "innocents" to the Charlie Hebdo Attacks in Jan. He first used the word "justified", I believe, about the Hebdo attacks, but caught himself and realized how bad his true feelings sounded and changed his word to "understandable" or something. (Old age, memory sucks)

Even that, he shows his true leftist ideology in that he thinks the attacks against Charlie Hebdo for publishing the cartoons of the child molester was an acceptable reason for the goat fuckers to kill people. Just like they blamed the terror attack in Benghazi on a film maker.

These f'ing leftists need to go on the boat right behind all these goat fuckers.

Anybody here what that idiot, leftist sec of state moron Kerry said? He was comparing this attack against "innocents" to the Charlie Hebdo Attacks in Jan. He first used the word "justified", I believe, about the Hebdo attacks, but caught himself and realized how bad his true feelings sounded and changed his word to "understandable" or something. (Old age, memory sucks)

Even that, he shows his true leftist ideology in that he thinks the attacks against Charlie Hebdo for publishing the cartoons of the child molester was an acceptable reason for the goat fuckers to kill people. Just like they blamed the terror attack in Benghazi on a film maker.

These f'ing leftists need to go on the boat right behind all these goat fuckers.

"There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of—not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, okay, they’re really angry because of this and that."

Assclown

And it only took the USA 12yrs to catch and kill the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.

Although, to be fair, Bin Laden wasn't in an apartment down the street from where the attack took place.

Although, to be fair, Bin Laden wasn't in an apartment down the street from where the attack took place.

not to mention the leaders of paris were actually trying to find him.....and not just making it look as if they were searching while pursuing the true agenda :peep:  

6 men from Pakistan & Afghanistan caught sneaking across the border in AZ with fake passports.

3 Saudis on student visas caught in the middle of AZ avoiding a checkpoint in AZ on Sat.

7 Syrians with fake Greek passports detained in Honduras said they were heading for the U.S.

Sure, let's kepp allowing Sanctuary cities to operate unimpeded. Let's not close our borders. Let's take in Muslim "refugees" from from countries that hates us.

What a disaster our govt is

Seems to me if these terrorists are going to be bring suicide vests, grenades and full auto AK's to the knife fight.... the new carry weapon should be something like the Beretta ARX160 or the new ARX200. Little heavy but....

or we could just call 911 and see how that works out for us.....

hard to trust a video that has multiple non-muslim non-refugee violent clips in it seriously

While I am sure it is sensationalized and composed and edited to elicit a maximal emotional response, it has stuck to core claims that are pulled from mainstream news, and most of the peril fraught what ifs are planks taken directly form a number of radical imams both within the EU and without. 

I just read a quote from the maker of the tv adaptation of the man in the high castle, it seemed ot make things much clearer and terse than I have ben able to when trying to explain why the way things are going down in the middle east bothers me so much. 

"living under fascist ideology, where you can be killed because of your race or your sexuality or [your disability] is so dehumanizing. Gandhi could shame the British into surrendering in India. Martin Luther King could shame America into de-segregating. You can’t shame the Nazis. [so] what do you do? "

ISIS wants to form the caliphate. They view that as putting them in a position where they are divinely justified in bringing sharia law to the world and they will not be shamed out of it. They will not be talked out of it. They will not give up on that notion simply because the western world tries to understand them or negotiate with them. They take the view of the Koran that persecution of non-muslims takes the form of violence and death rather than simple taxation and exploitation. Having read it I see there being little wiggle room for ignoring or otherwise interpreting that particular word of god to mean something other than non-muslims should be treated badly enough to make them convert to islam. As ISIS sees it, that means convert or die, with no conversion option if you are particularly offensive to their beliefs. 

What you have right now is akin to the formation of nazi germany except with asymmetric warfare and a lack of respect for borders on a map when playing the game of war. 

To make it worse, we won't take any really definitive action against ISIS because they are the most destabilizing influence in the region, and that's how we supposedly keep Iran from empire building in the region.