njpilot

Looks Like A Terror Attack In Paris

Something of this scale can be planned in less than 24 hrs. I just can't seem to find anything of significance for this date. But then again why wouldnt they attack American targets if it was a retaliation?

7 separate attacks. No way was this planned in 24 hrs. The first few attacks were timed to go together. Getting shotguns into the concert hall. This was planned.

They are slowly killing off the hostages in the theater and the remaining are begging for police to respond. They are surely almost all going to die.

Almost all of them were killed. 100. They were begging for help from police from the building, by phone, nobody came.

They just closed their borders.

My wife and I had a good laugh over that announcement. I suppose they just strung up razor wire in the Ardennes?

Hahahahaha! Closed my ass. This is Europe, and everything's open for MultiKulti!

Fox News app reporting 140 dead in concert hall. That is what happens when people are denied the right to protect themselves.

The downside (and real goal of terrorism) is that more rights will be restricted. I wonder if anyone would ask why laws didn't stop terrorists from getting weapons.

Some MSM pundits are already seeding ideas around how gommit doesn't have enough powers to intercept communication on "darknet" etc.

People get screwed both ways. Pay more, give up more rights.

The downside (and real goal of terrorism) is that more rights will be restricted. I wonder if anyone would ask why laws didn't stop terrorists from getting weapons.

Some MSM pundits are already seeding ideas around how gommit doesn't have enough powers to intercept communication on "darknet" etc.

People get screwed both ways. Pay more, give up more rights.

Well, they are not going to ask, they are going to ban more liberty.

It's interesting you brought this up. I've met very few people who remember this or even realize this, including all the super-secret FBI, DHS, and cops I have worked with on terrorism issues back in the 2000s.

Osama said that his war on us would cause our governments to take away the liberty we held so dear in order to protect us. And once this was done, we could accept Allah.

Republicans and Obama did more to prepare America for the Caliphate then Al Qaeda ever did.

Well, they are not going to ask, they are going to ban more liberty.

It's interesting you brought this up. I've met very few people who remember this or even realize this, including all the super-secret FBI, DHS, and cops I have worked with on terrorism issues back in the 2000s.

Osama said that his war on us would cause our governments to take away the liberty we held so dear in order to protect us. And once this was done, we could accept Allah.

Republicans and Obama did more to prepare America for the Caliphate then Al Qaeda ever did.

1776? Be ready! Without fear and without reproach ! Good luck!