Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyB

NJ2AS's Alexander Roubian reaching out to Legislators!

Alexander Roubian has been reaching out to and meeting with both Republicans and Democrats in the NJ Senate and Assembly on behalf of 2A rights and has had some surprising people that are on our side. I have included the link to the video below. I feel we need to welcome him back here to our forum. What say you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=7D0fC3Bp2XY

• Like 3

Something tells me that video will not go over well with the rest of the gun groups in NJ. The part where he said no other NJ Firearms Organization has sat down and spoke with the legislators professionally I would think is the deal breaker.

Secondly why not mention which legislators he spoke with? Who are the 2 Dems who will break party lines?

He said the right things but offered nothing in the way of proof.

Any news about Anthony's meeting with Sweeney? I thought that was supposed to be huge. Yet I haven't seen anything about it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Something tells me that video will not go over well with the rest of the gun groups in NJ. The part where he said no other NJ Firearms Organization has sat down and spoke with the legislators professionally I would think is the deal breaker.

Secondly why not mention which legislators he spoke with? Who are the 2 Dems who will break party lines?

He said the right things but offered nothing in the way of proof.

Any news about Anthony's meeting with Sweeney? I thought that was supposed to be huge. Yet I haven't seen anything about it. For many good reasons, he can't name those who would potentially defy Murphy before he is even seated!

I have a strange feeling that is exactly who he met with! If so, that is HUGE! Considering Alex organized the protest on his sidewalk! For many good reasons, he can't name those who would potentially defy Murphy before he is even seated!

• Like 1

I have a strange feeling that is exactly who he met with! If so, that is HUGE! Considering Alex organized the protest on his sidewalk!
If true it would be pretty big. I would like to see some sort of proof.

More proof that Nj2as is the only one worth giving money to (besides the NRA). Sure he may have hurt some feelings but !#(€ you and your feelings. 

I'm sure if Anthony ever had a meeting with Sweeney it would be just like when Scott brown nosed Christie when he made the last set of ridiculous laws saying we can stop to piss but don't stop to piss and justifiable need Is awesome. You think Scott and Anthony want CCW for all, not likely, then who would give them money?

The truth hurts don't it.

• Like 2

Bravo Alex. Sounds like he's been meeting with the rank & file who for the most part get their info (orders) from the leaders and the steady drool from the Brady Bunch. Maybe it is as simple as going d2d and spreading the Word. Kind of scary hearing that other 2A groups havent been around so much.....guess thats what happens when everything gets done behind closed doors. 

• Like 1

Something is amiss here. A friend sent me a link to this video yesterday. When I clicked on the link the video came up and I watched it - then I looked at the comments. Some of those comments dated back 5 years. I looked at the published date of the video and it said Oct. 17, 2011.

Now I click on the link here and it takes me to the same video, but it is dated Dec 18, 2017. Go back to my friends e-mail and click on the link there again and now it takes me to the same place as the link in this thread. What gives? Is he currently talking to legislators or did he do that 5 years ago and is posting it up again to make it look like NJ2AS is more active than it really is? Or is this just an Internet hiccup? 

Can anybody confirm that the video is current and not just recycled? Was anyone else present when he made these calls to our legislators?

I'm not sure that NJ2AS isn't a divisive factor (Doesn't play well with others) at a time when all the NJ 2A organizations should be pulling together. I give them kudos for what they have accomplished - but think how much more could be done if they worked collectively.

JMHO - Flame on.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1

Something is amiss here. A friend sent me a link to this video yesterday. When I clicked on the link the video came up and I watched it - then I looked at the comments. Some of those comments dated back 5 years. I looked at the published date of the video and it said Oct. 17, 2011.

Now I click on the link here and it takes me to the same video, but it is dated Dec 18, 2017. Go back to my friends e-mail and click on the link there again and now it takes me to the same place as the link in this thread. What gives? Is he currently talking to legislators or did he do that 5 years ago and is posting it up again to make it look like NJ2AS is more active than it really is? Or is this just an Internet hiccup? 

Can anybody confirm that the video is current and not just recycled? Was anyone else present when he made these calls to our legislators?

I'm not sure that NJ2AS isn't a divisive factor (Doesn't play well with others) at a time when all the NJ 2A organizations should be pulling together. I give them kudos for what they have accomplished - but think how much more could be done if they worked collectively.

JMHO - Flame on.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I don't see any old comments and he is much heavier in this video than older videos. I think your computer may have been playing tricks on you. I also never saw a 2011 date. I would be the first one to call him out. Like I did about NJ2AS tax returns that I can not find but can for every other non profit.

I hope the video is true but I am leery based on past videos and statements. Whatever happened to the girl from PA that was supposedly arrested by NJSP for a single hollow point?

I found it interesting to hear that the anti groups like Brady send talking point memos every Friday just to keep their point of view seen.  This tactic is brilliant for legislators who don’t care to learn about 2a.  They get whstnlooks to be a logical summary every week that “might make sense” and keeps it fresh in their minds. 

2 hours ago, Pizza Bob said:

JMHO - Flame on.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I just clicked on it - looks new not old.

Also - Alex just got a new car - that looks like he's sitting in the new car from what I saw from his Facebook feed.

This is not a recycled video.

51 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

I found it interesting to hear that the anti groups like Brady send talking point memos every Friday just to keep their point of view seen.  This tactic is brilliant for legislators who don’t care to learn about 2a.  They get whstnlooks to be a logical summary every week that “might make sense” and keeps it fresh in their minds. 

Yea, how about that....Alex done gone fishing amongst the ranks and who knows what else he's hearing. Dude is on a mission. I dont expect to see a tide of converts but maybe seeing a different set of facts and info gets them thinking.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, siderman said:

Yea, how about that....Alex done gone fishing amongst the ranks and who knows what else he's hearing. Dude is on a mission. I dont expect to see a tide of converts but maybe seeing a different set of facts and info gets them thinking.

Well he’s not allowed domicile here. Every thread goes to Cnjfo, he sucks, juvenile, Facebook. BBQ join up..

and you wunder why you have this Joisey  

20 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Well he’s not allowed domicile here. Every thread goes to Cnjfo, he sucks, juvenile, Facebook. BBQ join up..

and you wunder why you have this Joisey  

I was meaning converts= legislaters. not forum here if thats what you mean?

On 12/18/2017 at 9:43 PM, JohnnyB said:

Alexander Roubian has been reaching out to and meeting with both Republicans and Democrats in the NJ Senate and Assembly on behalf of 2A rights and has had some surprising people that are on our side. I have included the link to the video below. I feel we need to welcome him back here to our forum. What say you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=7D0fC3Bp2XY

Encouraging.  Activity in the 1st quarter of the year is unavoidable.  And he's right that once bills are in Committee they're going to pass, usually along party lines.