Sign in to follow this  
remthewanderer

HOLY CRAP I WON A GUN!

I shot in the Jackson NJ Glock shooting sports foundation match back in June. The results were finalized today. I won a GLOCK! I have never won anything like this before!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now the question is: which glock to buy? I shot the match with my 9mm Glock19.

And that is the problem. I want an expensive one but those are probably the full sized .45 but .45 ammo is more expensive than 9mm. I also have cases of 9mm on hand.

I am looking at the .357sig because it is the only ammo I find regularly at Dick's.

I am leaning towards the glock 26 which is the subcompact model in 9mm.

mak- all I had to do was show up. The more people that show up to GSSF matches the more Randomly selected people win guns.

And that is the problem. I want an expensive one but those are probably the full sized .45 but .45 ammo is more expensive than 9mm. I also have cases of 9mm on hand.

I am looking at the .357sig because it is the only ammo I find regularly at Dick's.

I am leaning towards the glock 26 which is the subcompact model in 9mm.

mak- all I had to do was show up. The more people that show up to GSSF matches the more Randomly selected people win guns.

it the only ammo you find there until you get your Glock then they will be out of thet too :evil: are you apposed to a full size .40 s&w