djg0770

Guys - you're not gonna believe this!

Ok here is my story of epic fail so I don't have to type it a thousand times.

So I wake up this morning drive my butt down to South Jersey. Met Chris who is a stand up guy we are bsing and filling out paperwork. We are pretty much finished and he just looks at me and goes...... how long are permits good for? I turn and go 6 months with a 6 month extension. You sure, I coulda sworn they are good for 3 months I'm like I'm pretty sure 6 months but Tim's my go to guy let me call him.

Hey Tim how long are permits good for. Uh 90 days with a 90 day extension. Your joking right Tim? No I'm being serious........ WAIT YOU PERMITS EXPIRED (I'm guessing at this point he fell off the couch because he was laughing so hard). Ok thanks Tim, see you in 30 minutes.

So I don't have my Dan Wesson and I need to go to my PD to see if I can get them extended or just file for a new permit. YAY for a fun an exciting day. Though I did get to put a bunch of rounds through the 686 and Tim's Kimber so I'm still happy.

Pinky Without a Brain[/color]":2xdhcjyp]Ok here is my story of epic fail so I don't have to type it a thousand times.

So I wake up this morning drive my butt down to South Jersey. Met Chris who is a stand up guy we are bsing and filling out paperwork. We are pretty much finished and he just looks at me and goes...... how long are permits good for? I turn and go 6 months with a 6 month extension. You sure, I coulda sworn they are good for 3 months I'm like I'm pretty sure 6 months but Tim's my go to guy let me call him.

Hey Tim how long are permits good for. Uh 90 days with a 90 day extension. Your joking right Tim? No I'm being serious........ WAIT YOU PERMITS EXPIRED (I'm guessing at this point he fell off the couch because he was laughing so hard). Ok thanks Tim, see you in 30 minutes.

So I don't have my Dan Wesson and I need to go to my PD to see if I can get them extended or just file for a new permit. YAY for a fun an exciting day. Though I did get to put a bunch of rounds through the 686 and Tim's Kimber so I'm still happy.

I shouldn't laugh, but I just can't help it.

Screw it, you bet yer arse I should laugh. This is a funny story.

What a maroon. Sheesh, do you actually read anything here, or just skim around for something with your name? I'm pretty sure the subject of permits has come up once or twice on the forum.

You should of seen it at the range....

I was already expecting matt got his gun, and while walking back to set the targets, we were getting into a good discussion on New Jersey pistol permits.... something about 6 months, and extensions.... I couldnt even follow it.

Then tim just goes out and says it.... "Matt's permits expired"

lol.

update!!!!!!

Went to my local PD this morning, explained what happened. Clerk said it was unlikely to get extend but she'd go ask. I was in and out of there within 5 minutes with my newly extended permit!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now that I used up all my luck for the week, what will go wrong for the rest of the week?

I am beyond words / happiness right now

update!!!!!!

Went to my local PD this morning, explained what happened. Clerk said it was unlikely to get extend but she'd go ask. I was in and out of there within 5 minutes with my newly extended permit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you remember to wipe your chin afterwards? :obscene-sexualvlick: :obscene-sexualvlick:

Makes me think of that scene in Kingpin.