Maksim

Femme Fatale Russian Spy

one more

6340317616874187505232366_48_KKushenkoAChapman1_030210035650--300x450.JPG

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/spy_ ... DTbtXcQnUL

Russian national Anna Chapman, a 28-year-old divorcee with a masters in economics, an online real-estate business, a fancy Financial District apartment and a Victoria's Secret body had been passing information to a Russian government official every Wednesday since January, authorities charged.

anna_chapman_facebook08083300--350x600.jpg

Really makes you think how many other countries are paying beautiful women to spy on us.

BASTARDS

:think:

Bakc in the bad old days.. and apparently Still that was one of the KGB's most productuve tactics, hell thay had an entire SCHOOL that existed only to train female agents to use sex to get secrets and blackmail people to turn. it was called the "Sparrow School".

Really makes you think how many other countries are paying beautiful women to spy on us.

BASTARDS

Bakc in the bad old days.. and apparently Still that was one of the KGB's most productuve tactics, hell thay had an entire SCHOOL that existed only to train female agents to use sex to get secrets and blackmail people to turn. it was called the "Sparrow School".

lol reminds me of Austin Powers with the 3 chicks with the guns in their jubblies.

BASTARDS

lol reminds me of Austin Powers with the 3 chicks with the guns in their jubblies.

:lol::lol::lol:

Blondie is nice but all I can hear is "I make zee segzy dantz for you for twenty dollars?"

I think there is a conspiracy afoot to put all our homegrown American strippers out of work. Maybe we need to initiate an adopt-a-pole-dancer program. Those poor girls. :)