Old School

What is the most desireable GLOCK???

Glock 18
25 or 28
Yes, but all unobtainable. The OP said:
If you were going to buy a new GLOCK what model do you think is the most desireable? ...

I'm certainly not going to buy a new Glock either. So if we're gonna play fantasyland I stand by my post.

Glock 18
25 or 28
If you were going to buy a new GLOCK what model do you think is the most desireable? ...

I'm certainly not going to buy a new Glock either. So if we're gonna play fantasyland I stand by my post.

This isn't fantasyland I want to know what GLOCK (currently produced) most forum members would be most likely to buy.

If you're looking to stay in 9mm, I'd say in NJ, the Glock G19 is the most desirable. Just a wee bit smaller than it's full sized brother (G17) so range level accuracy isn't effected. Plus you get access to the hi caps mags for it (15 rounds) and you're not limited to 10 round magazines that the G17 requires.

If you're looking to stay in 9mm, I'd say in NJ, the Glock G19 is the most desirable. Just a wee bit smaller than it's full sized brother (G17) so range level accuracy isn't effected. Plus you get access to the hi caps mags for it (15 rounds) and you're not limited to 10 round magazines that the G17 requires.

See we are thinking somewhat in the same vein. But that's why I was leaning toward the G22 Gen 4. 15 rds of 40S&W (for NJ), Improved recoil reduction, and the ability to taylor the size of the grips.

See we are thinking somewhat in the same vein. But that's why I was leaning toward the G22 Gen 4. 15 rds of 40S&W (for NJ), Improved recoil reduction, and the ability to taylor the size of the grips.

There are legions of G22 & G23 fans that love their Glocks and have never experienced any issues with their guns. But, there are a handful of reports of minor problems that have occasionally popped up during the service life of the .40S&W Glock models. For example, there have at times been reports of function issues when a tactical light is attached. The 9mm Glocks have the same legion of fans, but without a comparable handful of occasional hickups.

So basically, as a member of the exceptionally well designed Glock lineup, the .40S&W Glock may be a smidge more prone to issues than some of the other popular models. Nothing more. The .40S&W Glocks are kind of like a kid who gets straight A's, but his fraternal twin's report card with straight A+'s is already magneted to the fridge when he gets home.

There are too many completely satisfied G22/23/27 owners for anyone to actually suggest they aren't good guns, but you asked for the most desirable model out of a really exceptional group of guns so nitpicking is really all that's left to seperate them out any further.

I didnt know they were different?

Lol... you could probably rob a place with this thing :lol: "OH SH*T HES GOT A GLOOOOOCKKKK!!!!"

OMG THAT IS HYSTERICAL I WAS DYING AFTER I SAW THAT ITS SO TRUE :lol::lol: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rollingred: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-lmao: :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Glock 18
25 or 28

It didn't ask legally or whatever. I own a 19, but would love an 18! I'll stick with my original answer as well.