71ragtopgoat

What part of the state has the most members ???

IMO "North Jersey" "South Jersey" etc. is just too strange and big of a spread. For example, Hackensack and Phillipsburg would both be "North Jersey" and the places are so vastly different. A much better measure would be to have the poll by county instead, assuming the forum allows that many choices in a poll.

How about Route 78 and 195 as the dividers?

I'd say 287 and 195, since some still consider Elizabeth, linden, and rahway " north"

Or base it on zip code maybe? The 201/973 , 732, and the 609ers lol

Those are area codes ;)

I'm a 201'er gone 973 (but my number is still 201), either way I'm still north

How about Route 78 and 195 as the dividers?

If anyone wants to start a mapping of members like this one, have at it. CLICK

So I'm central Jersey and Jersey City is north Jersey? Even though parts of Bayonne are more northern than Jersey City.

Eff it, I'll represent South Jersey sucka!

I think anything above MIDDLEsex should be considered north, and anything lower than ocean considered south. I would even consider the southernmost parts of Ocean county south jersey. But for the poll I would say consider it central.

Belmar here. Central

why is there a base there. I say Bergen county is first if not second.

Howell is a town located within Monmouth County.

Is there a town called Bergen or is it just Bergen County?

Not really familiar with the Benny areas of the state. I rarely find the need to north of the Raritan Bridge.!!! Ha

looks like south jersey should be the target for getting the word about the forum out more, maybe a meetup down there somewhere.

I don't think it's that the forum needs to target South Jersey, it's just seeing the predictable statistics play out.

North Jersey has the most people by far, with Bergen, Essex, Hudson and Union counties likely having more people than South Jersey combined. Out of a sample of more people, you are bound to have more gun owners, and out of more gun owners, you're bound to have more gun owners who visit this site.

Central Jersey has Monmouth/Ocean counties which are about as "pro gun" as it gets in NJ with a much higher rate of gun ownership per capita than North Jersey, dollars to donuts.

South Jersey is left with the smallest slice of the population and the results just pan out to North and Central having far more people.

Just draw the lines on a map, this is why I said this should be by County with Gloucester/Salem combined.

[attachment=0]New_Jersey_Population_Map.png[/attachment]