Shane45

Summer is almost over. Id like too......

I'm in

but I'd have to borrow someones bike and then teach me how to ride

:evil: :twisted:

i was gonna say that ill be in but ill have to wait til i can save up 13 grand to get a nice used harley off craigslist. but instead ill totally second what you said. someone donate me a loud bike plz. ridiculously fast can be fun but id perfer loud and comfortable and relaxing. and teach me how to use it. ty :)

You don't have to be a girl to ride on the back of a motorcycle.

and as for that its debatable. holding on to another guy is out of the question but you can hold that grip thing under your ass but idk you still end up with your junk in another guys rear. id still perfer to ride on my own lol

i was gonna say that ill be in but ill have to wait til i can save up 13 grand to get a nice used harley off craigslist.

You don't have to spend that much money to get a nice used Harley any more. I had to sell my bike because of a vestibular disorder (i.e. inner ear balance issue). I paid 18K for my 2005 Dyna Wide Glide back in late 2004. I got 7k for it from a wholesaler a few months ago. If I had held a private sale I could've gotten 8k for it. I suspect the used bike market has yet to hit bottom, so I took the quick money rather than waiting and maybe being on the losing side of a trend. Time will tell if I was right.

Anyway, for 10k you should be able to pick up a really nice ride.

By the way, if anyone is interested, I still have lots of spare parts for a 2005 Twin Cam bike.

https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/sh ... 8642&db=lv

Yeah Shane it's very confusing when people see her name "Kimber" on the slide cover plate of her GLOCK.

And by the way... She is "Kimber of Oregon" for real. How could I not marry the woman?

I couldn't find a wife named John Moses Browning :lol:

Yeah Shane it's very confusing when people see her name "Kimber" on the slide cover plate of her GLOCK.

And by the way... She is "Kimber of Oregon" for real. How could I not marry the woman?

I couldn't find a wife named John Moses Browning :lol:

Frank, is your wife from Oregon? I used to live there way back.