Caine

Kel-Tec KSG

Anyone want a FDE or OD KSG? Lol

FDE http://www.gunbroker...?Item=294659555

OD http://www.gunbroker...?Item=294323125

:suicide:

I was just searching on gun broker and you can reserve it for $1,200. It says they will throw in front and rear sights for free which is a $140 value

I just saw that http://www.gunbroker...?Item=294816925

What a bargain........ what's that, 3-4 times list? :B:):

I'm going to wait til they are below list and have worked all the bugs out before I buy one.

What a bargain........ what's that, 3-4 times list? :B:):

I'm going to wait til they are below list and have worked all the bugs out before I buy one.

Wait until the market is flooded with used ones or "needs work".

PASS

Anyone know what actual dealer cost is on these things? I'd like to know if Keltec is taking advantage of the popularity by holding back production/stock and charging dealers exorbitant prices... which gets passed to us?

Kel-Tec bumping KSG retail price by $300 in expectation of ban:

Kel-Tec has sent a letter to dealers informing them that because they have learnt that the Kel-Tec KSG will be specifically named as a banned gun in Feinstein’s proposed bill they have to raise prices to try and recoup R&D costs in the event that the gun is banned.

kel-tec.png

Kel-Tec bumping KSG retail price by $300 in expectation of ban:

kel-tec.png

Well I really can't fault them for doing that being they probably haven’t recouped the cost in sale vs. development and tooling and if in the meantime people would like to pay the premium that's on them, and if it doesn't get banned by name they will go back to the original pricing.

Maybe if they supplied the demand they would have recouped their costs already

I heard this, from a friend who heard it from his aunt who was talking to the lady down the street that her brothers sister kid heard through the grapevine that they were waiting for some guy Joe to get them in the black cost wise, or something like that... :icon_mrgreen:

Just heard Hickok45 say he bought the KSG. Not saying his word is gospel, but I do consider it to have some weight. He said it is not hos favorite shotgun, but felt it was well made. Too expensive for me and I prefer a Mossy or Remy with more of a track record, but thought some might like to know Hickok45 pulled the trigger on one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.