Caine

Kel-Tec KSG

not sure if this has been covered yet or not, but what about hunting with one of these? now you can have 2 shells in the mag tube one in chamber. but with this could you have 2 in each tube and one in chamber? to add more weight to the question if i hunted with a saiga 12 and had 3 mags with 2 rounds each ya know would it be the same thing? and go......(sorry if this is a dumb question)

Hunting? This item will make our current crop of NJDEP C.O.'s do a double-take as they check to make sure a magazine plug is installed in BOTH tubes.

I don't know that you'd want to hunt with this. Would you hunt with an 870 that had an 18.5" barrel? With the idea of getting the BEST shot placement possible in order to get the highest possibility of a humane kill, I don't think I would.

I saw an auction on Buds and the Keltec was at $1240.00 and that was with a couple of hours to go. Iam not sure what it finally sold for!!! That's crazy when the msrp is $880.00!!!! I guess whatever the market will bear is what it's worth. I will be waiting until they come way down!!

i wonder how much of that is because this thing pwns noobs in Call of Duty? :gaming: seriously all the other shotguns must use buckshot and this one uses slugs in that game because I die across a map from it.

Regardless I'd definitely buy one once the price settles down

They were selling for $2k for a while, then $1600, now $1200 or even less. Just like anything new, prices are high as things come out, then slowly drop to MSRP and finally lower. The path is a little longer this time since KelTec seems to be better at advertising than actual manufacturing, but we're getting there.

i wonder how much of that is because this thing pwns noobs in Call of Duty? :gaming: seriously all the other shotguns must use buckshot and this one uses slugs in that game because I die across a map from it.

I feel your pain, brother. That, and the Striker cause much pain.

how is the ksg legal? i was under the impression that shotguns could only have a max of 8 rounds in NJ (semis 6)

Im just curious where you heard this. Its the second time Ive heard someone say it in 3 days and am wondering where it came from.