Maksim

NJGF Trip to Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays

Hang on guys.... this was brought up to me today, and as a Jew... I never thought of it, but isn't 4/3 Easter Sunday?

Sorry about that Maks. Easter is late this year, I just knew it fell in the late March to late April range and didn't know if anyone had looked at a calendar to check.

Unlike Trap & Skeet, Sporting clays is just fun. lol. They have clays thrown from all over, in different circumstances.

Last time, took Anastasia, and her co-worker, whom have never shot shotguns before, and they loved it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eoq8b5MIfY&feature=related

Sporting clays is the most fun you can have with a shotgun and clay targets. Think of it as shotgun golf.

You move from station to station, shooting a wide variety of shots at targets coming from all directions. Some singles, some doubles. There are birds coming low, high, slow, fast crossing left, crossing right, quartering, coming towards you, going away, and rolling on the ground.

The whole course totals 100 shots.

Okay, where the hell have I been! Gimme a date, location, time and what to bring and I'm in!

Ray, its all in this thread. 4/3, bring as much or as little as you want (they have rental guns, ammo, eyes & ears if need-be) time i gues was left out, location is in the title (lehigh valley sporting clays)