Maksim

Back in Jersey... yay

Don't worry. Your tickets will show up in a few weeks with a picture of your car. :sarcastichand:

Yeah, I hear VA has a great "speed now, find out later" program! But, really, it's all in the name of safety. :icon_rolleyes:

Rental car. =) :superstition:

I got to say, in VA, on 95... there was someone pulled over every 4 to 5 miles from where I85 meets up with I95, up to and just outside of Richmond.

Some gun stuff.... went to a few stores in Orlando, and a few in Charlotte. Alot of fun stuff, but cant say prices were cheaper than NJ. Just more toys.

I did have my ccw with me, but mostly carried a knife in FL, as opposed to the Mak as it was simply tooo hot for anything but pocket carry. Nor did I want anything flying out at Disney Rides. For my conferences, they were at the hotel, so felt a tad redundant.

In charlotte, my hotel was on the grounds of a university, and in NC, you cannot CCW there. I did get a chance to play with an airsoft Scar 16, and was my first time firing an airsoft. This thing felt pretty damn close to firing the actual scar 16. Looks identical in both function and aesthetics, and the only tell tale difference was the red crown on the barrel. Up to 400 FPS, I can easily see myself picking one up for practice.

Rental car. =) :superstition:

I got to say, in VA, on 95... there was someone pulled over every 4 to 5 miles from where I85 meets up with I95, up to and just outside of Richmond.

VASP suck arse.... and that's coming from a very pro-cop kinda guy.

I did get a chance to play with an airsoft Scar 16, and was my first time firing an airsoft. This thing felt pretty damn close to firing the actual scar 16. Looks identical in both function and aesthetics, and the only tell tale difference was the red crown on the barrel. Up to 400 FPS, I can easily see myself picking one up for practice.

I assume it was a Gas Blowback SCAR16. Let me know if you want to pick one up - I'll help you get it. COUGHDISCOUNTCOUGH :)

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_526&products_id=31318

I live 2 minutes from Godfather airsoft in Green Brook. If you guys ever want to check it out, let me know. Would love to meet with you guys in person.

BTW, the store has a HUGE selection. I am not into airsoft, but its fun to check it out.

I've had bad experiences with the owner. Definitely someone to avoid - he's only out to make a buck. No interest in safety or promoting Airsoft in a positive manner.

I've had bad experiences with the owner. Definitely someone to avoid - he's only out to make a buck. No interest in safety or promoting Airsoft in a positive manner.

They are a very expensive place to shop in. I can save at least $20-50 online. They also changed their store policy on returns, there are none! They test fire each airsoft before you leave. If you have any problems you need to ship it to the manufacturer, they wash their hands once out the door. They do sell a 3 month warranty for $40 each. Online I get 30 days and they pay shipping. The kids wanted to play on their indoor and outdoor fields, just too expensive.

Yep - As I said - the guy's out to make a buck (and therefore screws people over in the meantime).

Godfather's has an airsoft team.... I know some people who were members and said the owner was bipolar... started yelling at them for no reason, etc.

My airsoft team and the regular airsoft community in NJ has learned to stay away from them completely.