I use to be into cars , yes me , the woman here .

i have owned at one time or another a 69 Pontiac Catalina , '69 Camaro , an Opal GT , a giant F250 with a huge lift kit , a giant yellow Jeep Wrangler again big lift kit , an 85 Iroc Z ....then I got into a sale career and had a Lexus Gs300 . I put a super hot ear piece in my ear ( it had been on the dash all day in July ) , the shock and pain made me run into the toll booth for the GWB ( I lost my ez pass for a long time ) the ear iece was so hot it took skin away and left a pretty serious burn. Next Lexus went under water during hurricane Floyd in Hackensack.

Then I got a Jeep Grand Cherokee that I was going to do up..then I met Pete , then I had kids. Then I got a minivan , then I decided I did not ever want one again. Now we have a Honda Pilot.

I have my sights set on a new Dodge Charger. Maybe next year.

dont hate on miatas, you wont understand intill you drive one.

I've driven one on more than one occasion (2 family members owned one) and came very close to buying one until the practical voice in my head stopped me. It is fun to drive and it turned me on to convertibles. I also owned a WRX in the process (base...couldn't afford the STi).

Subaru's are sweet - I drove an Impreza for many years, until it got stolen this month.

Before I bought that, I was a huge Ford fan. I had a 1989 LX 5.0 with the a rebuilt 302, GT-40 headers/intake, rear-diff and cam, plus a bunch of other stuff under the hood. It was a daily driver, painted faded Rustang two-tone red - though it ran 13.8 or so with good tires. That one got stolen in 2006 and turned up weeks later missing everything but the frame.

The only car I currently own is a 1962 Chevy Corvette that I restored with my dad (avatar). It's been in the family for 30+ years, and it's in a garage at my parent's house in Maryland, because if that one ever got stolen, it would just break my heart.

I think next time you build a car, you should also invest in a good alarm and fuel cut off switch. I'm trying to make an honest suggestion, not being sarcastic. Thieves target modified cars because the parts are in high demand and can be sold easier than OEM parts off a stock car.

I use to be into cars , yes me , the woman here .

i have owned at one time or another a 69 Pontiac Catalina , '69 Camaro , an Opal GT , a giant F250 with a huge lift kit , a giant yellow Jeep Wrangler again big lift kit , an 85 Iroc Z ....then I got into a sale career and had a Lexus Gs300 . I put a super hot ear piece in my ear ( it had been on the dash all day in July ) , the shock and pain made me run into the toll booth for the GWB ( I lost my ez pass for a long time ) the ear iece was so hot it took skin away and left a pretty serious burn. Next Lexus went under water during hurricane Floyd in Hackensack.

Then I got a Jeep Grand Cherokee that I was going to do up..then I met Pete , then I had kids. Then I got a minivan , then I decided I did not ever want one again. Now we have a Honda Pilot.

I have my sights set on a new Dodge Charger. Maybe next year.

Pete's a lucky guy :D

lol we almost bought a mustang GT convertible in December . I don't know what we were thinking. We needed a second car that could fit at least 2 car seats .

That is why I say Charger. Comes in a 4 door ..Newark detective across the street has a nice blacked out one . Want.

That is why I say Charger. Comes in a 4 door ..Newark detective across the street has a nice blacked out one . Want.

Just wait - Chevy's Caprice will be just the ticket. My G8 has more interior room and trunk room than the Charger and the new Caprice is built on a stretched floor pan version of the G8 platform - meaning even more interior room. The 6.0L and 6.2L V8's will outperform the Hemis too (let the flames begin).

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 2

Just wait - Chevy's Caprice will be just the ticket. My G8 has more interior room and trunk room than the Charger and the new Caprice is built on a stretched floor pan version of the G8 platform - meaning even more interior room. The 6.0L and 6.2L V8's will outperform the Hemis too (let the flames begin).

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I'll have to see that in black :)

I think it is funny how people get all nervous if something is rear wheel drive ..like you'll do 360s at the first sign of rain. How did we ever survive ?

Interesting - when I was training for GM, we had a little G8 winter introductory tour. Weather was horrible that day - snow, ice, slush and black ice on the roads. We had six G8's and one trainer drove his Buick LaCrosse (last generation, but FWD). The Buick was the only car that had trouble with road conditions.

With traction control and stability enhancing computers, as well as the various computer controlled brake enhancements, modern RWD cars no longer take a back seat to FWD cars for winter driving. As GM used to say - It's not your father's Olsmobile.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

For a Caprice preview...

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=655&q=2013%2C+%22chevy+caprice%22&gbv=2&oq=2013%2C+%22chevy+caprice%22&aq=f&aqi=g3g-S1&aql=&gs_l=img.12..0l3j0i24.1797l10422l0l13953l21l21l0l1l1l0l78l1266l20l20l0.frgbld.

Interesting - when I was training for GM, we had a little G8 winter introductory tour. Weather was horrible that day - snow, ice, slush and black ice on the roads. We had six G8's and one trainer drove his Buick LaCrosse (last generation, but FWD). The Buick was the only car that had trouble with road conditions.

With traction control and stability enhancing computers, as well as the various computer controlled brake enhancements, modern RWD cars no longer take a back seat to FWD cars for winter driving. As GM used to say - It's not your father's Olsmobile.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

For a Caprice preview...

http://www.google.co...l20l20l0.frgbld.

....practicing???? :D :D

Well I guess it's a good thing I bought the car for myself, and not to appease other guys online :pardon:

QFT!!!

while the subaru is expensive to insure+doesnt get the greatest gas milage for a car...i think its worth it.

vjf-miata looks extremely clean for being as old as it is. good pick up

I think next time you build a car, you should also invest in a good alarm and fuel cut off switch. I'm trying to make an honest suggestion, not being sarcastic. Thieves target modified cars because the parts are in high demand and can be sold easier than OEM parts off a stock car.

I absolutely agree. With my Mustang, I was living in a more rural part of Maryland, so I was surprised. The Subaru was stock (not even a WRX) so I didn't bother with an alarm.

On the Vette, I have all that: fuel / battery cutoff, alarm, alarmed garage, etc.

No more modded cars until I move out of JC, but it makes me happy reading about all these other rides.

QFT!!!

while the subaru is expensive to insure+doesnt get the greatest gas milage for a car...i think its worth it.

vjf-miata looks extremely clean for being as old as it is. good pick up

Thanks.

Subaru's are really nice. I test drove a couple WRX's, and even an Impreza, about two years ago when I was car shopping. I fell in love with everything, I just couldn't afford the price tag.

2005 Mustang GT and 1987 Porsche 944 (Track Toy)

photobucket-2121-1332286632174.jpg

2005 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue - 5spd Manual

Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

Steeda Strut Tower Brace

Steeda Street Intake

Steeda Underdrive Pullies

Steeda Charge Motion Delete Plates

Bassani Axle-Backs

Bilstein Shocks and Struts

H&R Race Springs

Adjustable Upper Control Arm

Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates

GT500 Rear Spoiler

18x9,18x10 SVE Style Wheels

Tuned by BBR

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

1987 Porsche 944 - Flat White - 5spd Manual - Track Project

Sound deadener removed

A/C disconnected soon to be removed

Windshield washer resevoir disconnected soon to be removed

Cobra Monaco Pro seats

Racequip 5-pt harnesses

Stable Energies Harness Bar

Luisi 3 spoke wheel.

Tow Eyes, Hood pins, and other misc. race junk still need install

photobucket-2161-1332732480950.jpg

photobucket-1942-1332732515966.jpg

my last car was an import...

civic8.JPG

Looks clean man. How long ago was this when you were driving that? I used to have a modded 00 civic EX, spent a lot of time on Rt37 in toms river, Seaside, Englishtown "back in the day".

It was green (clover green pearl) with black rota slipstreams. Ill have to try to dig up a pic.

This is my current DD.

7IO6i.jpg

Pretty much stock. Just a little lower...