Krdshrk

Old Bridge Zombie 3 Gun

I hope you are being sarcastic. Not always easy to know what the intent is behind some posts on the internet. If sarcastic, then I agree 100% with you.

No worries. Was sarcasm. I found the notion that some needs to be good at something BEFORE they do it painfully stupid.

Back to the match itself, anyone have a particularly good memory and recall the specifics of which stage was which? I recall pretty much tanking on two stages, but my score sheet tells me it was a few more than that and I just can't remember what each one was.

-The speed of the stage 6 times tells me that it must have been the pistol stage with three targets real close together

-Stage 7 must have been the purely shotgun stage given that the overwhelming majority of people don't have any points down on it

-Stage 2 was definetly the one where you had to shoot the rows of zombies then pull the dummy to trigger a swinging hostage shot. I know that for certain because my buddy's optic set up made that his worst stage of the day with at least 6 FTNs and stage 2 is his highest time.

Stage 1 = Six zombie targets leaning progressively to the right and 2 poppers

Stage 2 = Long stage - 5 zombie targets on each side, barrels in the middle, drop rifle, grab the hostage, zombie swinger

Stage 3 = Shotgun - shoot 7 clays indicating zombie dog heads, drop shotgun, run to wall and shoot 3 targets on each side with pistol

Stage 4 = 2 Zombie Pig targets and 1 Zombie target using rifle - 1 shot each, then 2 additional to each target

Stage 5 = Shotgun - open door engage 2 knockdown steel plates, table shotgun, pickup rifle, engage 2 close targets from doorway, engage 2 far targets from doorway, advance up hall, 1 zombie target on right, drop rifle in barrel, run up and engage 2 zombie targets to the right with handgun

Stage 6 = Handgun at low ready, engage 3 zombie targets with 2 shots each

Stage 7 = Shotgun only - 4 clays, 2 steel poppers, move to right, shoot 1 steel popper, then engage knockdown steel plates, popper, and clay

Stage 8 = Sitting rifle engaging 6 targets

I was very happy with how my Saiga ran. It was both accurate and reliable, I couldn't ask for more. I think my main disadvantage is the mechanics of the firearm. Because my gun does not have a BHO, I had to start one stage off with the chamber of my rifle empty. Because of the hinge style magazine, reloads took longer to both dump the empty mag, and insert the new mag. Because of the safety style, engaging and disengaging the safety took longer. These were all disadvantages I had as opposed to those with AR's, which was just about everybody. I think there were only 3-4 other people that were shooting AK style rifles. I don't even want to know how it was shooting the SKS!

I haven't practiced doing that. I was able to grab the mag out with one hand, throw it quickly enough, and grab the next mag quickly enough that it didn't warrant attempting a new method in the heat of the moment. I might try practicing it, but I can't guarantee that I'll like it.

Scores were emailed last night. Ray - it says you got a DNF (Did not finish)? O_o

If anyone didn't get it, let me know.

I couldn't finish the stage with the pig snout shot.

I also didn't finish the stage with the dragging of the dummy.

I suck

I mean honestly your a total idiot? if you dont understand gun control :icon_rolleyes: again u are another person who should not own guns nuff said!

Bello,

I thought I saw a little sarcasm (some what joking manner also) in your first post that started all of this and thing a few may have taken it the wrong way initially, however right or wrong the following Post's in response and way you have responded and tone in them are probably more of a problem than all of what you wrote. Not saying it's right or wrong in what you said or if I agree or not, I do know some of the people who you said are the type who shouldn't own guns are just the ones that are big advocates for safe gun handling and models of that to there fellow shooters.

Now I would really go back and read what was written and try and be honest and see how you would have responded if you were on the other side if the convo.

Remember people can't see your facial expressions as your typing, they can only go by the written word, and I'll say some of the responses to you have been mellow for it could have been.

Just an outside view of how this thread is going and from someone who doesn't have a dog in the fight. FWIW

Harry

• Like 4

Ray I also did not finish the stage with the dragging of the dummy. Besides I could not see SH%% with my fogged up glasses. LOL

All good it was a learning experience. Just added to my trigger time, finding strengths and weaknesses.

Saiga ran great could not run my sig tac ops holster didn't accommodate my rail even though it said it did.

Trying to keep this on topic and not paying any attention to Bello.

For future events I think the rules should be as real life as possible. Head shots only, and reloading from anywhere. Also, no losing of magazines at all. Whether they are empty or still have ammo. Dump pouch?

Can't kill a zombie with a neck shot which was in the kill zone that day. Also, can't lose precious magazines since it's needed for another day. AND reloading from anywhere, zombies don't shoot back!

• Like 2

Either you are the dumbest Nigger i have ever seen troll a forum or your just a stupid Nigger lover? Happy with my grammar? :icon_twisted: Idk why Ray Ray keeps texting me to delete my posts when you guys are a bunch of the shittiest shooters i have ever seen. I'm sorry for stating the obvious must be who i am!

You know you defiantly had a huge open door to step up, man up and say, ya know, I may have been out of line, or I was trying to say something else or at least sounded a little different than it came out to me, and say you were sorry and let move on, but to me you just stepped on your dick.

Harry

Either you are the dumbest Nigger i have ever seen troll a forum or your just a stupid Nigger lover? Happy with my grammar? :icon_twisted: Idk why Ray Ray keeps texting me to delete my posts when you guys are a bunch of the shittiest shooters i have ever seen. I'm sorry for stating the obvious must be who i am!

Your

(a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.

one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.

(used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.

You're

contraction of you are: You're certain that's right?

Now most people don't have a problem with a typo, however if YOU'RE going to insult someone, at least do it correctly.

• Like 1

Ray, I hope he wasn't serious about you texting him, the guy is a moron. Hopefully he does not belong to OBRPC and hopefully he never comes by to shoot. He can be the worlds best shooter but with his attitude he needs a 50 BMG stuffed where the sun don't shine. There were some people having problems for various reasons, you know that. We all can't make 6 headshots with our handguns in less than 4 seconds like he thinks he can..............

Ray, I hope he wasn't serious about you texting him, the guy is a moron.

Ray knows Bello from outside the forum. He was asked by a couple of the members here (me being one of them) to reach out to Bello in regards to some of his earlier posts. Ray was just trying to help and nothing Bello posted should be held against Ray.

I couldn't finish the stage with the pig snout shot.

I also didn't finish the stage with the dragging of the dummy.

I suck

no its that crappy ammo you had. other than that i thought you were doing ok up until the wife and i left .

Wish Granted.....

You're my new hero :D

Back on topic. I might try knocking the empty mag out with the new mag, see how I like it. Seems to me you'd have to swing that new mag pretty quick, before the latch re-engages.

On a side note, 3 sheets of OD green kydex, and rivets came in today :icon_twisted: