AverageJoe

How NOT To Handle a Firearm

I'd be curious to shoot an old hat at 12-15 inches and see what kind of a hole pattern it would put in the bill. The hole in the shown hat is showing some spreading already. He is leaning down and forward when it goes off, one would think the hold would be elongated.

I'd be curious to shoot an old hat at 12-15 inches and see what kind of a hole pattern it would put in the bill. The hole in the shown hat is showing some spreading already. He is leaning down and forward when it goes off, one would think the hold would be elongated.

In the slow mo yoiu can see the stock kick towards him, angling the barrel away from his head in like with the bill of the cap. Damn sure is lucky didn't put a hole in his head.

That has to be fake. Guns don't recoil prior to muzzle exit. If they did no one would ever hit their target. Even still, my jaw dropped. I'm sure there's plenty out there that have done that before and not been so lucky, but that's natural selection at work.

That has to be fake. Guns don't recoil prior to muzzle exit. If they did no one would ever hit their target. Even still, my jaw dropped. I'm sure there's plenty out there that have done that before and not been so lucky, but that's natural selection at work.

This is just plain wrong. Recoil forces are generated the instant pressure builds. Equal and opposite reactions are instantaneous.